Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine bought your service but from a website (which I won't tell here because it may not be yours). I wonder you owned the website? If you own a website maybe you can listed here.

Do you have an official website? I suggested him to buy from this thread though. Buying from a forum is better because OP don't have control of all feedback and that makes things more transparent.

Yea I am buying too but you're not accepting order. Well, just pm me with your paypal so I can I start paying and get on waiting lists.

Matt et al,

I've just started a small forum for a relatively niche hobby. This isn't my business, purely for fun.

I know v little about xrumer, is this something that could get a vbulletin forum ranked for a keyphrase such as "value investors forum".

Or is xrumer mainly for promoting throwaway sites, because of the chance of being penalized?

Hi Matt - I've just got back from AdTech - kindly check your email. Cheers!

Matt, if you can't sell this because you're overwhelmed, why not just sell the list for half price?

I mean any of your customer can just sell the report you give them. Then they can ask someone else with xrumer to do the blast too.

I'll pay $25 for your 20k report, either from you or from someone that got the report.

Hi Matt,

I'd like to try out your 20K link package. I have a few quick questions before I buy.

First, I read that you support 20 urls and 20 keywords. Is it possible for me to provide 20 urls and each has 20 'spun' keywords each? I would be submitting urls across a few of my domains. Some are deep links and some are domain links, but each link targets a specific keyword set, which is why I'd like to spin anchors.

Second, do you need any other content ready apart from the above?

If you can get back to me on this? I can have payment and content ready for you by Wed afternoon.

Thanks! Thomas

Hey guys - just realized I forgot to post that I'm caught up and ready for more orders :)

Lets get this thread caught back up too - lot of questions to answer.

Then I would like to buy 20k blast then or as many distinct forums as you have. Please PM me with paypal ID.

You can make payment using the links in the first post in this thread.

Hi Matt... I am keen to take up your service but see you have not been online for the past few days. Please reply so I know you're around and will make payment immediately.

Cheers!

I'm here and ready to roll.

Hi Matt,

I just wanted to ask how often do you think we should blast a certain domain/keyword ?..I would also like to add that I already have back links Indexed on yahoo from my first blast :)

I think more links is always better - but then again I'm the guy selling links, use your own best judgment ;)

How do you want the URLs/anchors set up? BBcode I think it is?

Nope - just make payment and fill out the form you are redirected to - I'll take care of the rest.

A friend of mine bought your service but from a website (which I won't tell here because it may not be yours). I wonder you owned the website? If you own a website maybe you can listed here.

Do you have an official website? I suggested him to buy from this thread though. Buying from a forum is better because OP don't have control of all feedback and that makes things more transparent.

Yea I am buying too but you're not accepting order. Well, just pm me with your paypal so I can I start paying and get on waiting lists.

I have a website I used to use, it's now defunct pretty much. New website with Xrumer services as well as other backlink/general Se0 services is coming soon :)

Matt et al,

I've just started a small forum for a relatively niche hobby. This isn't my business, purely for fun.

I know v little about xrumer, is this something that could get a vbulletin forum ranked for a keyphrase such as "value investors forum".

Or is xrumer mainly for promoting throwaway sites, because of the chance of being penalized?

I can provide links - I don't venture guesses or estimates on rankings, thats for you to make the decision on/test and see.

Matt, if you can't sell this because you're overwhelmed, why not just sell the list for half price?

I mean any of your customer can just sell the report you give them. Then they can ask someone else with xrumer to do the blast too.

I'll pay $25 for your 20k report, either from you or from someone that got the report.

I'm open for orders.

Hi Matt,

I'd like to try out your 20K link package. I have a few quick questions before I buy.

First, I read that you support 20 urls and 20 keywords. Is it possible for me to provide 20 urls and each has 20 'spun' keywords each? I would be submitting urls across a few of my domains. Some are deep links and some are domain links, but each link targets a specific keyword set, which is why I'd like to spin anchors.

Second, do you need any other content ready apart from the above?

If you can get back to me on this? I can have payment and content ready for you by Wed afternoon.

Thanks! Thomas

I can do as many URL's as you want up to 25 but you must use the same keywords for all the URL's. If you want to target smaller niches with less links I would suggest getting multiples of my smaller packages.

Thanks!

Matt

Matt - thanks for the great service - 3,600+ links for the price of 2,500. Cool beans...

PUCHASED!

JUST BOUGHT 20,000 PAYPAL ID: 38L672514J025501P

ALL INFO HAS BEEN PMED FROM THIS ACCOUNT

I am very interested. Is this service still available?

Also, I am a bit confused. These are 2,500 forum profile backlinks, correct? If you could pm me with more details I'd love to order. (PM me with info on if they are dofollow, via signature, or?)

Matt is the man... he always over-delivered... ordered 5k, delivered within hours... with full report! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.