Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters

nope... just email them... thats all they are good for is increasing budgets... if you want more then 3k you need to send them some credentials

so... if it annoys the moderators then delete the thread and ban the 'tard. anti-censorship arguements are bullshit.

make sure you have zillion ads that are active and avg CTR that's more than .07% at the least.

That is a pretty good advice already, but I'm going to answer the question:

Damn dude, I'd like to know how you did that. Is there a trick to getting more traffic (thus spending more)? No matter how hard I try to break $50 a day. Today they cut me off around $46. Are they like myspace where they will give u more impressions if your CTR and CPC multiplied together are higher? Do I need to focus on better CTR (right now it's pretty shitty, around .03-.04%)? Should I increase my max CPC (currently within what's suggested)? Should I just increase my own budget to $1000/day so they know know I mean business??? WHAT?!?!??!
From what I saw the reason for the huge and fast increase must be a combination of:

1. A good volume of campaigns and ads. I had around 10 campaigns with each 10 ads, 6 of them disapproved though, as always ;) Daily budget was set between $50-$250 each (if you check the campaigns more than daily, you still have good control over your spending).

2. Good targeted ads with good CTR. I managed to get a CTR of almost 1% for one campaign, which is pretty high on Facebook I guess. Others were between 0,1% - 0,5%. I always pause underperforming ads fast. I also started CPM campaigns on the high CTR ads. The reason is just

a) tight targeting using not only demographics but also relevant keywords. I don't need (and want) maximum reach, but maximum relevant contacts.

b) good images (I use google image search or flickr creative commons) and then create that 110x80 img (that way it doesn't get cropped when uploaded and you get the max space out of your image) and mostly sharpen it a little with Photoshop. The headline is very important and write a compelling benefit into the text, including a strong call to action ("Get this ebook now!")

indeed some big ballrs on FB. :eek: Motivational at the least.....
And you believe this why?
50K a day*365=$18.25 million. This is unrealistically huge for any affiliate for a single traffic source, but assume the 8 people who answered that are not lying.
18.25*8=$146 million. Facebook's 2008 revenue was about $265 million. Do you really think that 8 random people who responded to a stupid poll on WF account for over 50% of Facebook's revenue?

Holy fuck you guys are stupid.

No, in all honesty, I don't believe 90% of the shit I hear about Affiliate marketing. Also, FB is one of the worse PPC ads on the market (from my experience).

Either way, I do believe that most of the big AM's are crawling around this forum so some things aren't too far fetched.

And you believe this why?
50K a day*365=$18.25 million. This is unrealistically huge for any affiliate for a single traffic source, but assume the 8 people who answered that are not lying.
18.25*8=$146 million. Facebook's 2008 revenue was about $265 million. Do you really think that 8 random people who responded to a stupid poll on WF account for over 50% of Facebook's revenue?

Holy fuck you guys are stupid.

most big AMs don't waste they're time on WF. There are a few, and yes, you can spend 50k plus a day on FB. I know a few that do it consistently.

Why the fuck would ppl who spent thousands of dollars figuring out how to survive give up their secrets? 'Cuz you said 'please'?

If I could, I would fucking punch you into paralysis for starting so many shitty threads, and then blaming the rest for 'worthless responses'.

2yxrmrp.png

Are you are retard?

I don't understand why you wanna punch me and give me positive rep at the same time...wonder what logic means to you.
It was an error, I meant to give it to someone above you in the thread and hit yours by mistake.

Now go make some more shitty newspaper LPs.

It was an error, I meant to give it to someone above you in the thread and hit yours by mistake.

Now go make some more shitty newspaper LPs.

LOL, nice try. I like how YOU messed up and started criticizing me about newspaper LPs. Yup I'll make anything and everything that converts.

But I don't give reps by "error" :error: :action-smiley-052:

LOL, nice try. I like how YOU messed up and started criticizing me about newspaper LPs. Yup I'll make anything and everything that converts.

ooooooooh BURN!!! Man you really told me off there. That cut me deep.

Coming from a guy that has 200 posts and still needs help with facebook, thats priceless. LMAO!! what a moron

But I don't give reps by "error"

Kinda like how you don't give blowjobs by "error" either eh?