Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters

Are your international campaigns targeting primarily english-speaking countries?

Have you noticed any difference between the approval % of US ad's vs. International ad's?

What's happening is the Facebook Approval team is based US/Ireland from what my account rep told me. If your promoting a campaign that's lets say... Russia, when they choose to view and review the offer they are unable to do so, therefore disapproving the.

Now,

theres a few things you can do.

1.) Contact affiliates@facebook.com (send them an e-mail, let them no what's up)
2.) If you have an account rep from facebook, I think it's 5k+ spend a month, not sure.... contact them. My account rep is more then happy to take care of this issue for me. Whenever it happens, I just hit her up on aim, and where good to go!
3.) Contact the network/advertisor of the offer your promoting, and see if they can enable the offer to be viewed by any ip.
4.) Or what you can do is if you can find a US version of the offer, just set it up on a regular domain, once approved, have the domain redirect to the international one.

2.) If you have an account rep from facebook, I think it's 5k+ spend a month, not sure.... contact them. My account rep is more then happy to take care of this issue for me. Whenever it happens, I just hit her up on aim, and where good to go!

If you already have a rep, feel free to hit them up. But I try to fly under the radar as much as possible. If you're doing anything shady (cloaking/redirecting/etc) then having an account rep will increase your chances of getting your ass banned.

4.) Or what you can do is if you can find a US version of the offer, just set it up on a regular domain, once approved, have the domain redirect to the international one.

Yep, easiest way i've found. Link them initally to a rediect site that sends them to the preview page, then change it after approval to your Affiliate Link.

I usually hit the ceiling on my traffic before I get to my daily spending limit :D

The important thing to remember is its not about spending the most.

then you obviously havent done volume...
4.jpg

I spen around 2k a day and cannot get a rep. Everytime I ask they give the shittu affiliates@facebook .com where they answer you in maybe 3 days time.

Can somebody turn off this "bump even if theres no new response" feature? Its fucking annoying