Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters
If you can't get your budget above the $50 dollar daily spend then your an idiot and when you finally get your spend up you will surly lose money. Find another job.
You would surely make better use of the money by taking remedial English classes, Captain Hotshot.

I spen around 2k a day and cannot get a rep. Everytime I ask they give the shittu affiliates@facebook .com where they answer you in maybe 3 days time.

Yeah,

I'm pretty sure you need to spend even more then that now at days... I don't think I have any issues, consistently spending 8k+/day I've managed to maintain my rep.

There e-mail support system is kinda bogus... Can I ask... what's your reasoning for a rep? Honestly, nothing special, I find myself not using them as much as I would of imagined...

Do you have tech questions or what? Maybe it's something I can help with.

Wigger.jpg

i'm postin. they flakiiiin.
disapproving ads that i'm makin.

bahahahhaa

Wow... After reading through some replies, some of these people are effing retarded..

If you don't like this post/thread then ignore it... Keep your shit to yourself.. Nobody gives a fu**ing shit what you think about what this guy says..

Damn!

You want useful info and yet you yourself post stupid/worthless shit!

Wow... After reading through some replies, some of these people are effing retarded..

If you don't like this post/thread then ignore it... Keep your shit to yourself.. Nobody gives a fu**ing shit what you think about what this guy says..

Damn!

You want useful info and yet you yourself post stupid/worthless shit!

dude maybe you should read the fucking rules before making an ass of yourself.

And you believe this why?
50K a day*365=$18.25 million. This is unrealistically huge for any affiliate for a single traffic source, but assume the 8 people who answered that are not lying.
18.25*8=$146 million. Facebook's 2008 revenue was about $265 million. Do you really think that 8 random people who responded to a stupid poll on WF account for over 50% of Facebook's revenue?

Holy fuck you guys are stupid.

Haha, its pretty funny that no one thought to check these stats earlier. Maybe, just maybe, wickedfire has that kind of impact on facebook.