Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters
And you believe this why?
50K a day*365=$18.25 million. This is unrealistically huge for any affiliate for a single traffic source, but assume the 8 people who answered that are not lying.
18.25*8=$146 million. Facebook's 2008 revenue was about $265 million. Do you really think that 8 random people who responded to a stupid poll on WF account for over 50% of Facebook's revenue?

Holy fuck you guys are stupid.
you're the stupid one for even assuming 50k/day is consistent

ooooooooh BURN!!! Man you really told me off there. That cut me deep.

Coming from a guy that has 200 posts and still needs help with facebook, thats priceless. LMAO!! what a moron
Dude, seriously, WTF is wrong with you? I never said I need "help" with facebook, I just wanted to see how much people spend on FB in general, given all the limits that FB imposes on Advertisers... And if that makes you wanna punch me, then you definitely have some anger management problems (also evident from the avatar you got there). If my thread offends/upsets/angers/provokes/sickens you, then GTFO off of my thread dude, I don't need your help. Why you wasting your time/effort/energy in fighting with me?

And 200 posts means you don't need help with facebook? O RLY ? Never heard of that before... maybe you know more than me coz you have a higher post count than mine....OH WAIT...

Dude, seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

I have a short tolerance for dumb.

I just wanted to see how much people spend on FB in general, given all the limits that FB imposes on Advertisers

You're too stupid for me to waste my time showing you the truck-size hole in your logic, so check the replies on the first page of this thread.

And if that makes you wanna punch me, then you definitely have some anger management problems (also evident from the avatar you got there).

You bring it out in me :)

If my thread offends/upsets/angers/provokes/sickens you, then GTFO off of my thread dude

No.

maybe you know more than me

Bingo. FInally.

Step 1 - Take some Midol.

Step 2 - stop being such a miserable little bitch

Step 3 - rinse and repeat from step 1.

Just found this forum. You're right AMs don't spend their time on forums. haha. I don't spend on facebook ppc b/c I can't find the right CPA offer to link fb user to.

My respect levels for those who say "no" to these threads is way higher than those who start them........they really get pointless after a while.

You're pretty much asking those of us that make money to give you some of ours ,as our ideas are worth something.

Go join ppc-coach

It's easy to have a +% ROI campaign on FB. The hard part is finding a way to maximize that ROI. An AMEX Plum definitely works to your advantage, with 2% on any money spent.

Overall though, the reason some of the strongest guys stay around is getting past Facebook's regulations. It's against the TOS, but it's not that hard with redirects and other exploits.

It's easy to have a +% ROI campaign on FB. The hard part is finding a way to maximize that ROI. An AMEX Plum definitely works to your advantage, with 2% on any money spent.

Overall though, the reason some of the strongest guys stay around is getting past Facebook's regulations. It's against the TOS, but it's not that hard with redirects and other exploits.

cool story bro

lolll