Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters

i just got bumped to $350 a day .. facebook is a fucking pita to get upgraded .. if it were up to me i'd spend 10k a day on there

I created this thread so that peeps who play it big time on facebook could share some insight on how to survive at higher volume....

Why the fuck would ppl who spent thousands of dollars figuring out how to survive give up their secrets? 'Cuz you said 'please'?

If I could, I would fucking punch you into paralysis for starting so many shitty threads, and then blaming the rest for 'worthless responses'.

But like most threads, this thread too has worthless responses with nothing helpful to add...

I don't know exactly why but I started at $50 and got the daily spending limit raised to $250 after 3 days and on the same day to $2,000. So I could spend the $2,000 daily, after 4 days of advertising.

The sad thing is that I can't get the good offers there to run, though. Nothing new, I know ;)

at-first-i-was-like.jpg

@ this thread and the op

I don't know exactly why but I started at $50 and got the daily spending limit raised to $250 after 3 days and on the same day to $2,000. So I could spend the $2,000 daily, after 4 days of advertising.
Damn dude, I'd like to know how you did that. Is there a trick to getting more traffic (thus spending more)? No matter how hard I try to break $50 a day. Today they cut me off around $46. Are they like myspace where they will give u more impressions if your CTR and CPC multiplied together are higher? Do I need to focus on better CTR (right now it's pretty shitty, around .03-.04%)? Should I increase my max CPC (currently within what's suggested)? Should I just increase my own budget to $1000/day so they know know I mean business??? WHAT?!?!??!

Will someone please tell me what it will take for me to get Facebook to take my money?

Damn dude, I'd like to know how you did that. Is there a trick to getting more traffic (thus spending more)? No matter how hard I try to break $50 a day. Today they cut me off around $46. Are they like myspace where they will give u more impressions if your CTR and CPC multiplied together are higher? Do I need to focus on better CTR (right now it's pretty shitty, around .03-.04%)? Should I increase my max CPC (currently within what's suggested)? Should I just increase my own budget to $1000/day so they know know I mean business??? WHAT?!?!??!

Will someone please tell me what it will take for me to get Facebook to take my money?

make sure you have zillion ads that are active and avg CTR that's more than .07% at the least.

Do I need to focus on better CTR (right now it's pretty shitty, around .03-.04%)?

yes. learn how to get the facebook crowd clicking first. split test photos, headlines, copy. if that doesn't work, rethink your targeting. it's a pain dealing with the reviewers but once you get some kick ass ads rolling with the right combination you will find it was all well worth it.

in your post is the reason why you can't break $50 on FB. Seriously, do you think that the CTR and CPC don't determine what gets play?

Do not set your budget at $50 if that is your limit. They typically are going to take what your budget is and spread it out across the day out of the gate. You will see a surge in spend if the CTR/CPC (eCPM to them) warrant it. So let's say your daily limit is 1,000 then set your budget at 3,000 or if your limit is 30,000 then we typically set it at 50,000.

We have also seen that you need to be careful when setting budgets on different campaign groupings. If your limit is 1,000 and you have 3 campaign groups set up and you have a set up at a $400 budget and the other two set at $3,000 they will limit impressions to your smaller budget campaigns. We believe they weight your test impressions in accordance with how you have weighted your total budget.

All of this doesn't matter if you can't get ads to get clicks and create an eCPM that makes a difference.

More like this poll is a worthless waste of time. Did you not see what a trainwreck the "how much do you spend per day" thread was? How is this stupid thread any different? What if everyone responded that they spend $10K per day? How does that help you? And even if all of us spent that a day, why would anyone want to share how they got there etc? I can guarantee that 90% of the ballers on FB got there on their own, and didn't create stupid threads like this.

Wrong. As much as I'd like to agree with you and as much as these polls annoy the fuck out of me, the mission is to get info out of people and it's a bait and switch. You may think it's to get how much they make but that would just be icing. Really the point is to cast a line and grab any tidbits people are willing to share. In this case it seems to be how to get approved for a higher spending budget.

Wrong. As much as I'd like to agree with you and as much as these polls annoy the fuck out of me, the mission is to get info out of people and it's a bait and switch. You may think it's to get how much they make but that would just be icing. Really the point is to cast a line and grab any tidbits people are willing to share. In this case it seems to be how to get approved for a higher spending budget.

exactly. I think all "how much do you...." threads should be locked immediately.

Oh I totally agree this is a "phishing" thread. I've had numerous occasions where I gave a tidbit of info in other threads, only to be followed up by a bunch of random PM's in my inbox starting with the line "I'm not tryin to jonze information off you but how do you do this?". I don't mind helping people, but there are more tactful ways of getting information instead of doing it this way. And that thousand page FB thread answers all the questions that were asked in this thread but people are too lazy to read.

in your post is the reason why you can't break $50 on FB. Seriously, do you think that the CTR and CPC don't determine what gets play?

Do not set your budget at $50 if that is your limit. They typically are going to take what your budget is and spread it out across the day out of the gate. You will see a surge in spend if the CTR/CPC (eCPM to them) warrant it. So let's say your daily limit is 1,000 then set your budget at 3,000 or if your limit is 30,000 then we typically set it at 50,000.

We have also seen that you need to be careful when setting budgets on different campaign groupings. If your limit is 1,000 and you have 3 campaign groups set up and you have a set up at a $400 budget and the other two set at $3,000 they will limit impressions to your smaller budget campaigns. We believe they weight your test impressions in accordance with how you have weighted your total budget.

All of this doesn't matter if you can't get ads to get clicks and create an eCPM that makes a difference.

Thanks for the specific advice. Why can't more people here pay attention and stop the bullshit? So you said that they spread out the budget I set across the day (and I've noticed this trend as well). So, if I set a budget of $3k a day, will it be possible for me to move up multiple tiers in a single day (remember, they've set my overall budget at $50 a day)? Would that be how someone else here was able to move to the top spending limit in only a couple days?