★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this for only 1 url and keyword or can a 10k order be split to use 2-3 keywords? Also looking for the interlinked package.

Thanks

Profile blasts

So these are just links on profiles and not posts? Correct?

Does that get indexed and is it just as good as in a post?

thanks

So these are just links on profiles and not posts? Correct?

Does that get indexed and is it just as good as in a post?

thanks

I think they are better. My links for the majority stay up. Posts will be deleted most of the time and are WICKED SPAMMY. And you should the the reviews in the thread, and that would answer your questions.

do all the links need to go to one url or can we split it between a few deeplinks on the one site?

Service delivered as promised. (Actually got a bit more than promised which is great)

I checked about 25 random links and my link was there. Only problem I'd say is that a lot of them were non-English language (Russian, Arabic, Greek etc...) I don't know how much that will affect Google Juice.

I guess I will see in the next couple days/weeks if there's any improvement...

do all the links need to go to one url or can we split it between a few deeplinks on the one site?

You can use a few.

Service delivered as promised. (Actually got a bit more than promised which is great)

I checked about 25 random links and my link was there. Only problem I'd say is that a lot of them were non-English language (Russian, Arabic, Greek etc...) I don't know how much that will affect Google Juice.

I guess I will see in the next couple days/weeks if there's any improvement...

Google Juice is Google Juice, they do not discriminate. :2drinkspit:

I think they are better. My links for the majority stay up. Posts will be deleted most of the time and are WICKED SPAMMY. And you should the the reviews in the thread, and that would answer your questions.

Thanks. I saw someone ask you if you would be willing to do some coaching on the use of xrumer? You told him to PM you. I am interested in something like that, but as you can see, I don't have enough posts to PM.

Can we arrange something?

Payment sent, check pm for site details. Thanks!

Already talked, got everything :)

Thanks. I saw someone ask you if you would be willing to do some coaching on the use of xrumer? You told him to PM you. I am interested in something like that, but as you can see, I don't have enough posts to PM.

Can we arrange something?

I sent you a PM.

Also, I am currently sitting at a 2-3 day turnaround. Many orders lately have been interlinked, so granted, they take a lot more time. I will always keep you guys up to date on turnaround times.

thanks for the update

Your report was sent.

like to place an order can you pm me, im new it does not appear i can pm anyone

Already spoke with you!

On average, how many backlinks stick around ? I'm interested anyways, PM please.

Already spoke with you too!

Can anyone comment on the benefit of interlinked profiles? Moving up in the SERPs? I might consider this for my next blaster..

The point is to add links to those profiles and to index more of them. :338: In addition to giving me tons more work, lol.

Sorry for being a noob, but what exactly is a profile blast? I know what xrumer does(creating profiles on forums and posting automatically) but please explain what actually happens during such a blast.

Sorry for being a noob, but what exactly is a profile blast? I know what xrumer does(creating profiles on forums and posting automatically) but please explain what actually happens during such a blast.

I only create accounts, posting is VERY spammy which I do not use for this service. You want to know what actually happens? It registers, enters the captcha and verifies the email activation link if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.