★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I only create accounts, posting is VERY spammy which I do not use for this service. You want to know what actually happens? It registers, enters the captcha and verifies the email activation link if need be.

So how can this help for SEO'ing? Do you fill in the homepage field during registration with someones url?

Definitely interested in your services... does anyone have any reports of traffic increase or more success stories about moving up in ranks after using this service?

070707 I'll shoot you a PM about the site I am working on, maybe you could give me an idea of how well your service will benefit me?

I only create accounts, posting is VERY spammy which I do not use for this service. You want to know what actually happens? It registers, enters the captcha and verifies the email activation link if need be.

So how can this help for SEO'ing? Does it work by filling out the homepage field during registration with someones url?

Definitely interested in your services... does anyone have any reports of traffic increase or more success stories about moving up in ranks after using this service?
I got a review copy, and just received my first paid order. So I ordered the service after getting a review copy.

Why did I order it? Because I already got a conversion off the small review copy. I'm expecting good things from this service.

So how can this help for SEO'ing? Does it work by filling out the homepage field during registration with someones url?
You get backlinks from the profile, in the home page field, sig and bio if those 3 fields are available.

How many urls/links can we use for each order? please pm the details. Would like to order.

Ready to pay

Hi
I stumbled across your thread purely by accident in Google, researching Angela's Links automation !
I have read all of the thread and it is amazing that all the posts are positive.
I have joined this forum solely with the intention of paying you, so that I can test your Links on one of my sites.
I cannot PM you, as I am a new member, so please email me instructions on how to proceed with ordering to my email address:
10warpspeed@gmail.com

Cheers for now.:2drinkspit:

Hi
I stumbled across your thread purely by accident in Google, researching Angela's Links automation !
I have read all of the thread and it is amazing that all the posts are positive.
I have joined this forum solely with the intention of paying you, so that I can test your Links on one of my sites.
I cannot PM you, as I am a new member, so please email me instructions on how to proceed with ordering to my email address:
10warpspeed@gmail.com

Cheers for now.:2drinkspit:

Replied, although I have the feeling some orders lately have been to just hi-jack my lists.

I want the review too.

Negative, those were over weeks ago.

in new to this , sorry if its a stupid question do you basically just create a profile on forums with the signature pointing too watever site , you dont actually post in it

since my site it only 4 weeks old would i be as well with less then 10,000 to see how it goes and not draw attention

Status
Not open for further replies.