★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 hours and 9 minutes after I pm'd 070707 my details for the review copy I got a pm back with 1628 (628 more than promised) links. Checked the first 5 and 5 more random ones, they're all there. I will not hesitate to use his service in the future.

Will update this thread when/if SERPs position for this site change, am holding off any additional link building for this site to get a honest appraisal of the power of these blasts. Will also update if traffic stats change.

As for now, A++++

Looking forward to reading some actual SERP results because if this works the was I'd hope it would, it is truly a no brainer.

After about 10 hour I got the report from 070707.

Checked many urls and found my links in place. I don't know if it safer or not to get so many links all at once, but if you don't care about this, you don't have to think more, take it!!

Got my review copy.

I checked a handful of links and everything looked in order. Hoping these will give a little boost to a site that I haven't built many links to in a long time. Turnaround time was very quick. I'm hoping with the bigger orders that the backlinks would come in a text file, instead of being pasted in a PM, so I could run them through one of my UBots. I guess I could copy and paste them, but I'm that lazy.

Going to order another blast for another site in the near future.

Got my review copy.

I checked a handful of links and everything looked in order. Hoping these will give a little boost to a site that I haven't built many links to in a long time. Turnaround time was very quick. I'm hoping with the bigger orders that the backlinks would come in a text file, instead of being pasted in a PM, so I could run them through one of my UBots. I guess I could copy and paste them, but I'm that lazy.

Going to order another blast for another site in the near future.

Of course they would, but I did not have your email address. :2drinkspit:I am a Ubot-er as well.

i want to try this but does this have a chance of getting my site listed as spam?

I have never had a site "sandboxed" "listed as spam" or "de-indexed" through these promotions in 2 years of doing it. If that gives you any hint...

I received a review copy of this service. Turnaround was very quick, and reporting was thorough. It's obviously going to take some time to measure the effectiveness of the links, but so far I'm impressed with 070707's communication, responsiveness and quality of service.

It will be interesting to watch over the next few weeks to see what kind of impact this has.

[FONT=&quot]070707 processed my order the same day and got me 10,940 Verified Links. Anchor text was spun to make links look more natural as 10K links all saying the same thing is asking to be penalised.

I have had a lot of experience with Angela's profile Links and I would have to say that these are just as good.

I will be placing more orders with 070707!
[/FONT]

I placed my order and I got 11lk verified links! This service is amazing and I sampled about 20 links and they were 100% perfect. I will be placing many more orders after I see the SERPs!

Great service!

i im interested in your Xrumer Profile Blast - 10,000+ Backlinks

im just worried about google putting my site in sandbox, my site is a movie tv show site, 3 weeks old and has good backlinks.

what are the average of Pagerank of the links..?

how much traffic can we get from the 10,000

thank you

PM'd and thanks.

Will review promptly upon completion and any rankings updates over time.

URL I gave is a 4 month old site, rankchecker shows it 5,9,12 for keywords submitted on yahoo, google and bing don't rank it top 200. Hyphenated exact match dot com. Minimal linkbuilding to site so far, less than 20. Thought I'd test the xrumer/sandbox theory on new sites with few links.

Two days later, 5-9-12 is 4-7-9 and another term I was ranking 7th is up to 5th.

Still no love on google or bing. So yeah, these xrumer blasts appear to help with the SERPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.