★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd drop in with an update. Besides monitoring Google Alerts for my keyword and dropping links occasionally, I've done nothing else.

I'm now ranked #1 in Google, Yahoo, AND Bing for the easier keyword that I originally wanted to go after with this site, and #6, 10, and 8 respectively for the harder term.

Freaking sweet service

Final Berto update.

Google has me #1 in both the 'hard' and easy keywords we went after. I beat out a VERY authority site. BOOM DONE. If that isn't enough review for you, I don't know what is.

Now the site has its own momentum. People in forums are dropping links FOR me. Awesome.

Yahoo is slightly less impressed - dropped to #14 for the hard term and Bing is #8... but I could give two shits when I'm #1 in google.

Try this service.

Review

Bought 2 10k blast and I'm very happy with the results. Very fast comunication and very honest. I will buy from him again.

Final Berto update.

Google has me #1 in both the 'hard' and easy keywords we went after. I beat out a VERY authority site. BOOM DONE. If that isn't enough review for you, I don't know what is.

Now the site has its own momentum. People in forums are dropping links FOR me. Awesome.

Yahoo is slightly less impressed - dropped to #14 for the hard term and Bing is #8... but I could give two shits when I'm #1 in google.

Try this service.

Awesome stuff, you weren't the only one with a similar story today :338:

Hi,

I would like to place an order. Please PM me.

Thanks,
Joe

We already spoke

Review

Bought 2 10k blast and I'm very happy with the results. Very fast comunication and very honest. I will buy from him again.

Thank you!

Hey shoot me the details please, I'd like an order or 2, thanks.

Shot you a PM

I would like to purchase this, I am a new user so it will NOT let me pm you, if you can email me please,

Thanks man.

Shot you an email!

I'd liked to try the 10k interlinked pack but going to a few different pages on one site ie a few deeplinks as well as the main site. Can you do?

Hi 070707, I'm a new user that wants to order, please sent me an email:

crunchcapt // hotmail // com

Thanks

Hi 070707, I'm a new user that wants to order, please sent me an email:

Thanks

Done.

Replied!

I'd liked to try the 10k interlinked pack but going to a few different pages on one site ie a few deeplinks as well as the main site. Can you do?

Pm'd and finished.

Hi,
I would like to try one url, can the links be staggered? ie 50-100 per day
Thanks

PM'd

Just placed an order to try this out.

Thanks

In reading through this thread, I have noticed a couple questions about multiple URLs & multiple anchor texts. I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are able to do. Can I split a run between multiple URLs if I only provide one anchor text for each URL? If so, is there a limit on how many URL/Anchor combinations I can provide to be used in a run of 10,000?

In reading through this thread, I have noticed a couple questions about multiple URLs & multiple anchor texts. I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are able to do. Can I split a run between multiple URLs if I only provide one anchor text for each URL? If so, is there a limit on how many URL/Anchor combinations I can provide to be used in a run of 10,000?

I sent you a PM

Great job, good turnaround, good report. Links are already showing up less than a week later. Will order again at some point.

070707 was very helpful to me, answered all my questions and delivered a great service and a nicely done report. All on time and i received some conversions from the blast. Only question i have after doing a 10k blast is how long i should wait to do another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.