★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review:

No matter how many times I checked each link, they are there! No errors, no deleted profiles, even threw in an extra 500. Crazy good job man.

A++++++ Will order again if I see even some results. Would recommend to anyone!

Not to highjack this thread, but this seems kind of dangerous to me. Wouldn't 10,000 new links make G suspicious? Just curious, because I would like to try the service. Do you recommend this for new, or established sites?

Or would you use it on something like a Squidoo to pass link juice?

Not to highjack this thread, but this seems kind of dangerous to me. Wouldn't 10,000 new links make G suspicious? Just curious, because I would like to try the service. Do you recommend this for new, or established sites?

Or would you use it on something like a Squidoo to pass link juice?

Yes and Yes, Ive run millions of forums through 3 day sites that actually make X,XXX/Month solely due to xrumer. I would NOT sell what I did not use, and that would ruin your sites. Yes, I do also use them on those 2nd hand sites.

Guys, I am sending out reports on 5 orders in a moment, still have a few more to complete, but thanks for all the kind words!

Can you do niche-specific forum links?

I could and have had others asked, but not at this moment. In addition, the cost would be greater compared to the amount of links I would be able to find. Not all forums allow signatures/links, so it all comes down to what niche it is and how wide you want to go... see what I mean?

hey! I could pay you for 2 blasts if you could teach me on how to use xrumer. I have a copy, but am able to do only meagre stuff, not the major things like follow up posts etc. etc.

This site is almost three months old and is currently ranking #1 for terms in Yahoo and Bing, but #10 in Google. I'll update on how it goes. Competition isn't too fierce and I've been slightly blackhat in promoting this site.

Yahoo Site Explorer currently has 3800 backlinks for this site -- a lot of them are kinda garbage backlinks from blog comment spam and some sitewide sidebar "recent comments" links on those blogs that will eventually go away.

I am not going to RSS, ping, interlink, or bookmark any of these. I'll just let G slowly find em and hope for the best.

Thought I'd drop in with an update. Besides monitoring Google Alerts for my keyword and dropping links occasionally, I've done nothing else.

I'm now ranked #1 in Google, Yahoo, AND Bing for the easier keyword that I originally wanted to go after with this site, and #6, 10, and 8 respectively for the harder term.

Freaking sweet service

Already seeing my page move up from nowhere to page 3 on google for a competitive keyword and it has been less than 24 hours. Great service, communication, and the service was done in less than 24 hours from payment.

hay I'm interested in some links

Lol, o'really?

From that 10k how many are unique domain ?

Every single one.

hey! I could pay you for 2 blasts if you could teach me on how to use xrumer. I have a copy, but am able to do only meagre stuff, not the major things like follow up posts etc. etc.

Send me a PM and we can talk some more.

Just curious on how you interlink the profiles.

Your URL - 10k profiles.

Your 10k profiles are anchor'd and spun and 5 get put to each of the next 10k profiles.

Thought I'd drop in with an update. Besides monitoring Google Alerts for my keyword and dropping links occasionally, I've done nothing else.

I'm now ranked #1 in Google, Yahoo, AND Bing for the easier keyword that I originally wanted to go after with this site, and #6, 10, and 8 respectively for the harder term.

Freaking sweet service

I am glad to hear it! :2drinkspit:

Already seeing my page move up from nowhere to page 3 on google for a competitive keyword and it has been less than 24 hours. Great service, communication, and the service was done in less than 24 hours from payment.

Hopefully we can get it to move some more before it is done. Muhahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.