★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to give you guys a heads up. Tomorrow is the last day I am accepting orders until March 7th. I will be flying to Europe on the 2nd and taking a few days off.

All orders pending now and ordered tomorrow will be finished before I leave on the 2nd.

Also- The 10k Interlinked package is now $90. The 10k package remains at $35.

Plenty o Plenty do, including myself.

Yea? I'm way too paranoid for that shit. *MAYBE* to one of my sites but not to a clients site, I try to keep at least two sites separating spammy shit and clients sites. I've never been banned either so I don't mind being a little extra careful. Everyone has their own way of doing shit I guess I'm just very conservative when it comes to client/money sites.

I use your service on fairly aged blogs(3+ months) and its working great. Everyday I check yahoo site explorer and the backlink count to the sites you've blasted goes up another 100 or so. I should be to 1000+ backlinks on the first site you blasted by Wed. it's going to make a nice little spam blog for me to use with some good PR to boot.

I'm really looking forward to the LFE blast, I think it's going to be really awesome for my LFE blogs. In fact, I may end up getting another 20 or 40k blast to the LFE's when you get back.

AKA - Sandbox.

Look, when your rankings fall that fast, so tremendously, it's usually because your site was placed in the google sandbox. I've had it done to my site too. But guess what happened? After 2-3 weeks, it came back even stronger.
It wasn't with this package, it was actually with a link wheel package. It jumped over 3 pages when it finally settled.

Like I said, I ordered this service for a NEW site, and didn't experience this. As an SEO expert (I like to call myself that, so do a couple clients) I have to say that it wasn't because of these links. If you want, I can take a look at your site to diagnose the problem, but i HIGHLY doubt it was these links.

Judging by your first 5 posts, there are a couple "suspect" packages that you've bought as well, not only 070707's. You also bought 1,000 profile links, as well as another package. I don't see you bashing them??

There are actually ways to get rid of the Sandbox effect on your site. I tested this on a client site and it worked, so I know it works.

If you're interested, send me a PM. 070707 is good people, and profile blasts generally don't mess up your site. Send a Xrumer blast to the top 10 competitors in your niche and see if they fall back in the rankings. Go ahead, try it.

What are exactly the ways you can do to get rid of the sandbox effect on a site?

It's actually a SEO package I have - To me, its guaranteed as I've helped 3 clients so far get out of the sandy beach. Costs $180, but not only does it get you out of the sandbox, it also gives you 110+ PR8-PR4 links (no, not blog comments, free directory submissions, or social bookmarking links, profile links, or angela's link method).

Pm me if you're interested.

hey 070707, I heard great reviews of your work from a personal contact, I am going to pm you the details before you leave!

EDIT: I see you have to pm me. Please pm me!

070707, i am going to try my chance again to get on the waiting line for your service. Posted twice on this thread but yet to recieve a PM with the details. Well, get some rest first in Europa...hope you will feel much motivated to accept my 10K interlinked order(s?) when you get back LOL

AKA - Sandbox.

Look, when your rankings fall that fast, so tremendously, it's usually because your site was placed in the google sandbox. I've had it done to my site too. But guess what happened? After 2-3 weeks, it came back even stronger.
It wasn't with this package, it was actually with a link wheel package. It jumped over 3 pages when it finally settled.

Like I said, I ordered this service for a NEW site, and didn't experience this. As an SEO expert (I like to call myself that, so do a couple clients) I have to say that it wasn't because of these links. If you want, I can take a look at your site to diagnose the problem, but i HIGHLY doubt it was these links.

Judging by your first 5 posts, there are a couple "suspect" packages that you've bought as well, not only 070707's. You also bought 1,000 profile links, as well as another package. I don't see you bashing them??

There are actually ways to get rid of the Sandbox effect on your site. I tested this on a client site and it worked, so I know it works.

If you're interested, send me a PM. 070707 is good people, and profile blasts generally don't mess up your site. Send a Xrumer blast to the top 10 competitors in your niche and see if they fall back in the rankings. Go ahead, try it.

im not basing you or 070707 and i have never purchased a link wheel yes i did buy 1000 profile links from tha tother guy but they were the same links and these and they werent even for the same site, and those are all the links i have purchased for a long time the only ones i purchased for my site were these and i am just saying that is what i experienced after i bought them i am not saying they are directly related or not, i dont know all i know is that i use these types of links for a different site one time, (not your links) but they were profile links and were exactly the same and the site got banned from bing (url completely removed) and hasnt returned and the keywords went to the very last page of google.com so i know the profile links arent perfect but i thought i would give them another try to see if i had similar results, yeah if there is anything you can do for my site including possibly removing them, it might be something to consider.

Hello 070707, I'd like to order your 10k-$35 package for one of my sites. I'm new around here and I can't send out pm's yet, can you contact me to place the order?

P.S. Hopefully before you leave for Europe ;)

Thanks.

in reponse to my last thread, i am not bashing you or 070707... the profile links i puchased from the other guy werent for my site they were for a seperate site, the only links i bought for my site were these ones and that is when i started seeing problems. if the case is that it is only a sandbox effect that is great.. and i have never purchased a link wheel ever so i dont know where you are getting that. one time i tried profile links with a client site and it got banned from bing, url removed and it never came back and all the keywords in google went to the very last page.. these are the results i got from profile links but i thought i would try them again and see if they were different somewhere else but it seems i am still suffering a similar fate, i will give it a few weeks and see what happens, but i may need them to be removed if i show no improvement, again i am not bashing you i am just revealing my experience and circumstances.

Hi Venn

it would be good if you could mention who the other guy/supplier was so buyers can be wary

With joshua`s offer, you have to think outside the box...

for example
anchor text etc
url

too many people think why do I do not get number 1 for *******
the idea is as I say think long tail...think trends

I used joshua twice
and for both times I have seen an increase in rankings
I also am trialling something/someone else

but would always reccomend joshua

Hey guys, went through a NASTY rain/windstorm last night in the Northeast and lost power for ... 18 hours or so, they told us it might be up to 5 days to restore it so I drove 40 minutes away to get back online. Pumping out a ton of reports and PMs and emails... so give me some time.

hey 070707, I heard great reviews of your work from a personal contact, I am going to pm you the details before you leave!

EDIT: I see you have to pm me. Please pm me!

PM sent yesterday before my power went out.

070707, i am going to try my chance again to get on the waiting line for your service. Posted twice on this thread but yet to recieve a PM with the details. Well, get some rest first in Europa...hope you will feel much motivated to accept my 10K interlinked order(s?) when you get back LOL

I will be in Spain until June (6 months a year, I live in Spain, 6 months in the US.)

Although if you posted, I would have PM'd you... I will send you another one.

Hi.

Hello 070707, I'd like to order your 10k-$35 package for one of my sites. I'm new around here and I can't send out pm's yet, can you contact me to place the order?

P.S. Hopefully before you leave for Europe ;)

Thanks.

I'll send you a PM in a moment.

in reponse to my last thread, i am not bashing you or 070707... the profile links i puchased from the other guy werent for my site they were for a seperate site, the only links i bought for my site were these ones and that is when i started seeing problems. if the case is that it is only a sandbox effect that is great.. and i have never purchased a link wheel ever so i dont know where you are getting that. one time i tried profile links with a client site and it got banned from bing, url removed and it never came back and all the keywords in google went to the very last page.. these are the results i got from profile links but i thought i would try them again and see if they were different somewhere else but it seems i am still suffering a similar fate, i will give it a few weeks and see what happens, but i may need them to be removed if i show no improvement, again i am not bashing you i am just revealing my experience and circumstances.

You can reveal any information you want... if someone has a bad experience, post it! But you have you realize that Bing and Yahoo almost NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR de-index sites... even if you complain about trademark infringements. (I have had sites de-indexed from Google for trademark infringement... but Bing and Yahoo wouldn't comply or even answer)

Not to mention, links are only one portion of the SEO pie. Your site, your keywords, your content, your hosting... everything plays a part.

Hi Venn

it would be good if you could mention who the other guy/supplier was so buyers can be wary

With joshua`s offer, you have to think outside the box...

for example
anchor text etc
url

too many people think why do I do not get number 1 for *******
the idea is as I say think long tail...think trends

I used joshua twice
and for both times I have seen an increase in rankings
I also am trialling something/someone else

but would always reccomend joshua

Thanks!

I am not taking any more orders until March 7th or so. I will update the thread when I am back. Those who have orders in now, WILL be finished.

Thanks.

i can provide anyone with hard stats on my exp with this service

pages ranked in google prior to and after the service
1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks
4 weeks

my site has been online since 1999 and i tried a 10k service on multiple keyword terms that I was ranking on with minor open query results as low as 90,000

in the end we are all trying to create traffic, not just buy a service

Status
Not open for further replies.