★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe it's just me but why the fuck would you use an Xrumer blast on your main/money site to begin with?.

This. I did just to test the ramifications, even tho I knew better. >3 month old site with >20 links. Upward movement for 1-2 weeks, then completely out of the top 200 for all keywords.

Figured, fuckit, torched that domain, moved on. Did nothing to the site, 5 weeks (or so, I don't feel like looking it up) later, out of nowhere to multiple keywords on page 1 again. And this was on a 1600 review copy blast, 126 of which Site Explorer shows.

So yeah, don't be dumb, shoot this shit somewhere safe and funnel the links to your money site. Unless you've got something well aged with a great deep link profile.

Joshua's service and responses have been top notch, this post is in no way a recrimination against him. I knew I was doing something stupid but wanted to see.

Im paranoid, having used this once to my primary money site if i'd be foolish to do it again. Although it is a good service

Here's my experience: I used an old domain in an uber spammed area. Site has been in and out of top 10 for years and lately it's been buried on page 12 or whatnot. After a blast, site shot up to number 10 on G and made me a bucket full of cash........for 2 days.

Now site has gone back to purgatory, but the $35 investment got me a 100X ROI. Time will tell if it's a full g slap and whether bing or yahoo do anything with the 10K profile links pointing to the site.

. And this was on a 1600 review copy blast, 126 of which Site Explorer shows.

How many links are people seeing show up after a blast. I ordered a 10k interlinked blast and nearly a month later site explorer is only showing an additional 140 links.

I am kinda surprised at how low this is as I was expecting quite a few more to show up. What are other people seeing by way of number of links showing up from a blast and over what sort of time frame?

I know that I am new to the forum, but I will vouch for Joshua's service. I used this on a brand new domain that was indexed 2 days before ordering the service. This was a couple of weeks ago and the site is holding steady for 3 keywords at #12 in giggle. Not in the top 10 yet, but I will have to do a little more to get it there. These keywords are not hyper competetive, but it is also the only promotion done to the site. I will definitely be ordering again.

Joshua, I'm fuckin' ANGRY!!!! Who do you think you ARE?!!
I asked you to send a blast to an article on the same keywords as the site of my last order. And now it pushed the old site one position DOWN, while taking it's place!!

Seriously. I haven't even received the report yet, but the ranking improvement is amazing as always.
Guys, if you need a quality blast, go to Joshua - He's the man!! :banana_sml:

Joshua, I'm fuckin' ANGRY!!!! Who do you think you ARE?!!
I asked you to send a blast to an article on the same keywords as the site of my last order. And now it pushed the old site one position DOWN, while taking it's place!!

Seriously. I haven't even received the report yet, but the ranking improvement is amazing as always.
Guys, if you need a quality blast, go to Joshua - He's the man!! :banana_sml:

LOL, you had me scared for a moment. It has been done for like 10 hours... but I am just waking up, I'll send it over in a few.

I ordered 5 Xrummer blasts from Joshua last Thursday, and as of right now Yahoo is showing 128 links. Looking good so far. Nothing is Google yet, but they take FOREVER.

070707 hi

do you have time for another new customer ? what is the turnaround time and how to order. you can pm me or reply here. thanks

ok first of all i am very happy with the service, because he delivered what he promised.

but my site didn't go up in rankings at all. sure i got some backlinks but i didn't climb at all, except for a few keywords.

Maybe it was my amount of keywords i told him to use (100+), but those 100+ were not "small" keywords that i used to check if those would go up.

P.S. My domain is a 5 year old domain.

Don't know what to do. Maybe i'll do another blast but for 20 keywords this time...

Maybe it was my amount of keywords i told him to use (100+), but those 100+ were not "small" keywords that i used to check if those would go up.
You should have chosen one keyword. Then you could check for a measurable result.

If you anchor for "ice cream", don't expect your ranking for "cheesy pizza" to go up.

do you have time for another new customer ? what is the turnaround time and how to order. you can pm me or reply here. thanks

Yep, I'll send you a PM now.

Just want to say joshua...the site is now f***king rolling!
thanks
twattybanjo

w00000000000000000t.

ok first of all i am very happy with the service, because he delivered what he promised.

but my site didn't go up in rankings at all. sure i got some backlinks but i didn't climb at all, except for a few keywords.

P.S. My domain is a 5 year old domain.

Don't know what to do. Maybe i'll do another blast but for 20 keywords this time...

To specifically recommend rolling with a few tight keywords, rather than 20, 40, 100... to rank.

You should have chosen one keyword. Then you could check for a measurable result.

If you anchor for "ice cream", don't expect your ranking for "cheesy pizza" to go up.

You must be hungry? Day 40 yet? Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza :338:

Status
Not open for further replies.