★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi. I have a new site that I would like to try this on, but a smaller amount of links to start with. Could you do a test blast of 2000 profiles for $7? Thank you.

I just sent you a payment of $10 for 2000 profiles. Information PM'ed.
Thanks for letting me test out the service. I'll give a review when you're done.

Hi 070707,

Best xrumer profile blast package i ever order. Fast delivery (with 24 hours) and minimum duplicate domain found.

Overall i am VERY happy with your service and i will make it a monthly events for my site if possible.

One question is can i order the same package for my this site ? (do you have enough different forum for that ?) and how often can i blast in order not to penalty by google ? Can i blast weekly ????

hope to hear from you soon . Can you pm me with the answer too ?

Hi 070707,

Best xrumer profile blast package i ever order. Fast delivery (with 24 hours) and minimum duplicate domain found.

Overall i am VERY happy with your service and i will make it a monthly events for my site if possible.

One question is can i order the same package for my this site ? (do you have enough different forum for that ?) and how often can i blast in order not to penalty by google ? Can i blast weekly ????

Have you seen any SERP increases? Or did you just under the service?

What's the biggest possible blast package you can offer?

I used to offer 20k, but now I limit it to 10k. (verified profile links, not those BS 300k blast with a 2% success rate)

Hi 070707,

Sending a PM

Hi. Please pm ordering instructions. Thanks

Sending another PM

Placed an order.

:338:

I received my report on time and ran it through my automated link checker script. I ordered 2000 links, but I got 2368. And out of all those links, only 16 where nofollow.

I'm very happy with the service, and I will most likely use it again in the future.

Edit: oh, and he also answered the question I had very quickly and cleared up some things. Top notch!

whats the maximum you can blast for a site, oi mean bigger packages?

thanks to pm me the answer

Sent you a PM

I received my report on time and ran it through my automated link checker script. I ordered 2000 links, but I got 2368. And out of all those links, only 16 where nofollow.

I'm very happy with the service, and I will most likely use it again in the future.

Edit: oh, and he also answered the question I had very quickly and cleared up some things. Top notch!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.