★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, didn't get your email. Need to order the 10k interlinked ASAP if you can get back to me tonight we can go through with it.

lemon0427 @ gmail.com

I'm kind of amazed to see 5 pages and *no* actual report of results? What's going on here?
I get the same deal in my LFE thread. No one is telling us about results.

Here is a hint. If no one is posting results, and people keep buying the product or service constantly, then it's probably so good that they don't want anyone else to buy it. Particularly since this service is limited to only so many spots a day, why should anyone try to make it harder to get their own links done?

I know some people want the internet to be obvious and tell them when to blow their nose and when to wipe their ass, but if you don't know what 10,000 profile links will do for your rankings, and you don't know the consequences of getting them, then you probably shouldn't be buying them in the first place.

All that matters is whether 070707 delivers them as promised.

And yes, he does.

I know some people want the internet to be obvious and tell them when to blow their nose and when to wipe their ass, but if you don't know what 10,000 profile links will do for your rankings, and you don't know the consequences of getting them, then you probably shouldn't be buying them in the first place.

And yes, he does.

Exactly.

I'm kind of amazed to see 5 pages and *no* actual report of results? What's going on here?

I guess you didn't read any of the 5 pages then, because there *are* actually results from a few people.

Im interested PM Sent.

Let me know how to pay and where.

Done and Done.

I get the same deal in my LFE thread. No one is telling us about results.

Here is a hint. If no one is posting results, and people keep buying the product or service constantly, then it's probably so good that they don't want anyone else to buy it. Particularly since this service is limited to only so many spots a day, why should anyone try to make it harder to get their own links done?

And yes, he does.

What he said! Thanks.

Taking the interlinked package.
Please PM me what details you need.
HURR DURR.

I'll give a HURR to your DURR with a PM.

i ordered and am still trying to get issues resolved, this is my 3rd post in the thread, i have sent numerous pm's they are being ignored

i ordered and am still trying to get issues resolved, this is my 3rd post in the thread, i have sent numerous pm's they are being ignored

I am not going to air your dirty laundry out for the others. I sent you the same answer 3 times in PM, and now, I am no longer taking orders from you. The End. Go find one of the other people who ordered from me and started their own service.

bad results from profile links

My rankings have dropped dramatically I had some first page rankings now they are back at least 5 - 7 pages. Are my rankings going to return?

I ordered 10K links over a few keyword and all of the rankings dropped at least 10 pages. I do not recommend them to anyone. He did a good job providing the link but they are shit for your rankings and will make your life a horror. I was making about 50 bucks a day where my rankings were now nothing after using them, I hope they rankings come back up but I dont think they will.

AKA - Sandbox.

Look, when your rankings fall that fast, so tremendously, it's usually because your site was placed in the google sandbox. I've had it done to my site too. But guess what happened? After 2-3 weeks, it came back even stronger.
It wasn't with this package, it was actually with a link wheel package. It jumped over 3 pages when it finally settled.

Like I said, I ordered this service for a NEW site, and didn't experience this. As an SEO expert (I like to call myself that, so do a couple clients) I have to say that it wasn't because of these links. If you want, I can take a look at your site to diagnose the problem, but i HIGHLY doubt it was these links.

Judging by your first 5 posts, there are a couple "suspect" packages that you've bought as well, not only 070707's. You also bought 1,000 profile links, as well as another package. I don't see you bashing them??

There are actually ways to get rid of the Sandbox effect on your site. I tested this on a client site and it worked, so I know it works.

If you're interested, send me a PM. 070707 is good people, and profile blasts generally don't mess up your site. Send a Xrumer blast to the top 10 competitors in your niche and see if they fall back in the rankings. Go ahead, try it.

Ummmmm...?? I guess you didn't read well enough. I posted TWO updates of my progress.

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...juiceeeee-reviews-available-3.html#post763114

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...juiceeeee-reviews-available-2.html#post755141

And as an FYI, I'm still at #1 and am making 'easy' money every day.

Anyway, I'm here cuz I'm about ready for a new blast to another site. Going to PM 070707.

This new site is currently at #29 in Google, #4 in Yahoo (thanks to the press releases???), and NOTHING in Bing (typical for a new site, Bing is slow). Domain is 5 weeks old. Doing some blog commenting on it before the order. I'm happy to report updates for you non-believers.

My rankings have dropped dramatically I had some first page rankings now they are back at least 5 - 7 pages. Are my rankings going to return?

Maybe it's just me but why the fuck would you use an Xrumer blast on your main/money site to begin with? Or god forbid a clients site? Lol...

Also, I ordered two more blasts from 070707 yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.