★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am very hesitant to post this review as I am afraid that Josh will raise his price or that he will get to busy to get our orders done :)......

To be honest I did not even look at the reports he sent!!! I did not have to. We went from nowhere to #2. When I mean nowhere I mean we did not even have the keyword on our site anywhere and had no reason to. We simply made a landing page with the keyword strategicaly embeded and gave it a go. Boom 2 days later we are number 2 for the keyword. Now this was not a highly competitive kw but still... He delivered the results we wanted. We have already placed more orders and will be doing so for several weeks.....

So all you other douche bags out ther just forget it he is booked up

Nah Im sure he will make time for ya but only after our orders are done.

Thanks again Joshua great work!

Thanks a lot!

Replied!

Can this be done again for the same site?

Yes, but I wouldn't do it on the same page just yet.

Also, how many keywords do you suggest we use? two?

I usually like to target one keyword with a few close variations... some like to go huge (100 keywords, some just one.)

Josh is the motherfuckin king of Xrumer. He pushed that shit out straight quick and the results look the bomb. I ordered two packs of 10k and will surely be ordering more in the near future. Plus he's a damn fine son of a bitch to talk to. Thanks buddy!

DAMN fine son of a bitch :338:

I totally agree with the above^

and i`ll be ordering again

:banana_sml:

I'm showing about 100 new links in 3-4 days after. Second order placed, great work man!

Thanks!

Replied

I don't have access to PM just yet, please email me payment\contact details to annekronic AT gmail.com

Thanks!

Sent.

Hey,

I will take the $65 package..please pm me what you need to get started.

thanks

PM'd.

service was done with a pretty quick turn around time considering as busy as Josh has been with the service. site is nowhere now, will report back when I have something to report. from all accounts that may not be too long.

Sounds good!

I am interested in your service and have a couple of questions. If you could send me your contact and payment info that would be great.

Thanks
Richard

Sending you a PM right meow.

meow.

What are some good ways to get all your profile links indexed. So far I have been pinging them in SENuke. Any ideas? Thanks

I know people have been pinging them.

I kinda think that pinging does jack squat. Since you have SEnuke, do some soc. bookmarking.

Social bookmarking 10,000 profiles? Shit....

I am interested .Can you send me your contact and payment info ?
Thanks !

I sent you a PM.

i sent PM to you, im interested to your service..
Can you explain :
10,000 Profiles - $35

10,000 Profiles Interlinked - $65

what is different for that service ?

thanks

Hmmm, I thought about it but... 1,000 backlinks is a bit much to bookmark:party-smiley-004:

Same thought here.

i sent PM to you, im interested to your service..
Can you explain :
10,000 Profiles - $35

what is different for that service ?

thanks

It is interlinked. 10k profiles to your site, Those 10k profiles are then posted on another 10k.

i need this package > 10,000 Profiles Interlinked - $65 and ready to order. Please PM me what you need and where do i pay.

cheers

PM coming.

Interested in the interlinked profile package, email me lemon0427 gmail.com

Email coming.

Working all day trying to get caught up! At a 3-4 day turnaround!

I will take 1 order of:
PM me payment details and what info you need from me
THANKS

can you pm me, I did not have any luck with my first package its been a few weeks. I sent you a pm i wanted to give it another shot but have not heard back

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.