Xrumer Forum Profiles w/ PR & Interlinked from $16 Review Copies Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to pop in to say that your services have helped my rankings tremendously. I went from the 50-60's to 5 for a very competitive keyword (5 million results).

Just wanted to pop in to say that your services have helped my rankings tremendously. I went from the 50-60's to 5 for a very competitive keyword (5 million results).

Great. I'm very happy to hear that. I've been using these profiles also on my money sites and after they got sandboxed (usually couple months) I got first page in highly competitive niche. I really appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks.

Order placed - thank you
Thanks got your order. Please check PM

Order placed! Looking forward to viewing the report and seeing the affects on the SERPS. Will review in a week or two to let y'all know how things went. :D

Thanks for your order. I am running it right now, should be done shortly. Currently, I am testing out new feature for pinging all profile links using RSS feeds. Basically, I will create RSS feeds for all your profile urls, host them, and ping the RSS feeds. This way, all the profile links should be indexed faster (especially when they are interlinked). Right now, this option is still free. Please let me know if you want this option.

Sure. Anything to get 'em indexed faster. I only ordered 5k so it shouldn't get me sandboxed with the amount of good high PR backlinks I've got. The site's only 5 months old, but still........

Sure. Anything to get 'em indexed faster. I only ordered 5k so it shouldn't get me sandboxed with the amount of good high PR backlinks I've got. The site's only 5 months old, but still........

Alright then. I'll sent you all the report once it's done.

Fast quality service with great communication and reporting.

thanks i will be reordering

Current Packages :

Package 5K :
- 5k forum profiles
- RANDOM LINKWHEEL (profiles interlinked)
- 100% ANCHOR
- The price is $20

Package 10K :
- 10k forum profiles
- NO RANDOM LINKWHEEL
- NOT 100% ANCHOR (mix with url link only)
- The price is $25

ALL packages include :
- FULL REPORT of your forum profiles
- ALL links are DO FOLLOW
- ALL profiles are PUBLICLY VIEWABLE (no need to login)
- You can provide up to 10 URLS and 10 ANCHORS for each url (therefore up to 100 DIFFERENT ANCHORS)

BULK ORDERS FOR PACKAGE 5K :
$17 /blast for 3 orders
$16 /blast for 5 orders
$15 /blast for 7 orders or more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.