Xrumer Forum Profiles w/ PR & Interlinked from $16 Review Copies Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVIEW

VERY GOOD RESULTS! I've been doing a lot of other things to help my rankings, but I strongly believe that this service has helped me out a lot. I'm now on the first page for one of my main keywords! I wish he had more sites I could submit to. I'd definitely purchase a second package, but I doubt it would do any good if they're all on the same domain. :(

REVIEW

VERY GOOD RESULTS! I've been doing a lot of other things to help my rankings, but I strongly believe that this service has helped me out a lot. I'm now on the first page for one of my main keywords! I wish he had more sites I could submit to. I'd definitely purchase a second package, but I doubt it would do any good if they're all on the same domain. :(
Thanks for your honest review. I'll let you know once we have more unique forum profiles. In the meantime, you can always blast your other sites :)

Currently, we are deveoping and testing different thing from rss ping to mass bulk pinger just to get these backlinks indexed faster. We'll let you guys know once this feature is fully functional.

Excuse me newbie want to ask, will your service get my blogspot blog into a sandbox?
Which is the safest package, A, B or C? for a newborn blogspot blog

placed an order on allhatseo.com, only then noticed that OP did not reply since sept 8-th. Please confirm that you still offer this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.