Xrumer Forum Profiles w/ PR & Interlinked from $16 Review Copies Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I received your PM from the other forum.

I have been using the service with someone else, but will consider yours.

Thanks,

Steve

Package C Changes

Changes on Package C

Downgrade from Premium to Regular 10k :

- 10k forum profiles
- NO RANDOM LINKWHEEL
- NOT 100% ANCHOR (mix with url link only)
- FULL REPORT of your 10k forum profiles
- ALL links are DO FOLLOW
- ALL profiles are PUBLICLY VIEWABLE (no need to login)
- You can provide up to 10 URLS and 10 ANCHORS for each url (therefore up to 100 DIFFERENT ANCHORS)

The price is now $25

THanks

REVIEW:

I purchased the package C few days ago and today I got the report. I checked the random links and the links are all do follow and profiles are publicly viewable. Instead of 10,000 he sent me a report of 10,290 links. Very fast delivery. Job well done mate. I'm fully satisfied with the service and definitely recommend to everyone.

If the original C package is still available I would like to order it - only interested if it has the random anchors and URLs

please PM me details

Thx.

REVIEW:

I purchased the package C few days ago and today I got the report. I checked the random links and the links are all do follow and profiles are publicly viewable. Instead of 10,000 he sent me a report of 10,290 links. Very fast delivery. Job well done mate. I'm fully satisfied with the service and definitely recommend to everyone.

Thanks so much for your honest review.. ready for more order from you

OH, no PMs for me yet so tomeus at gmail.com please

Pls check your email

If original Package C for $30.00 still available I will take one. Plz. PM

Sorry, we no longer offer 10k premium package.

Our 5k premium package ($20) have the same exact feature as the original/premium C package (random linkwheel, all anchor, all do follow, all publicly viewable, up to 10 urls and 10 anchors per url, full report)

Our new 10k regular package ($25) have anchor on half of them (around 5k got anchor text, no random linkwheel, all do follow , all publicly viewable, up to 10 urls and 10 anchors per url, full report)

We just sent couple of reports out. We have couple of slot open. Ready to take some orders. Turn around time 48 hrs.

THanks

Just curious, why did you drop the random linkwheel on the 10K service - seems like a great feature to keep.

It is not easy to find this type of forum profiles.. sometime after you harvested millions of forum urls only 1% is eligible. Plus, I'm offering unique domain so I can't have duplicates. Currently I have one server dedicated for just harvesting.

I just sent out another report. Ready for more orders.

Please explain the "random" linkwheel, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

Basically we link all the profiles randomly. Instead of regular linkwheel where profile A -> B -> C -> D -> A, we link all the profile randomly. This will appear more natural to search engine and still pass the link juice to other profile. Other advantage is you will get more links get indexed by search engine since once they found one they will find link to other profile and so on. Hope this answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.