Xrumer Forum Profiles w/ PR & Interlinked from $16 Review Copies Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 10k forum profiles and just received the report, everything he promised was delivered. All links are there with their respective anchor text, and the profiles are even interlinked randomly. This person knows what they are doing.

Review Time:
I took the 10k package at 50% off.
Took about 4 days (OK, it was a holiday weekend).
Of the profiles I looked at, everything looked good, each with 2 links and a third to another of the profile pages.
I'll see over time if the backlinks show up.
Thumbs up, and I'll probably be back for more.

I ordered 10k forum profiles and just received the report, everything he promised was delivered. All links are there with their respective anchor text, and the profiles are even interlinked randomly. This person knows what they are doing.

Review Time:
I took the 10k package at 50% off.
Took about 4 days (OK, it was a holiday weekend).
Of the profiles I looked at, everything looked good, each with 2 links and a third to another of the profile pages.
I'll see over time if the backlinks show up.
Thumbs up, and I'll probably be back for more.

Hey guys,

just got my free review copy (1k profiles) back from ebiz101. I also got about 500 more profiles then the review copy stated which is nice. I have checked about 20 profiles yet and every contained my link.

All in all, nice guy, good communication and great service. Recommended!

Thanks guys for your honest review. I really appreciate it. Please order more package from me soon :D

I would like to have 50% review copy for Package C if available. PM has been sent.

Sorry dude, all review copies are taken.

I want to take the 10k package at 50% off. Please PM me payment info.

Another question: I want to add one main url in every profile
but another url random selection from my four inner urls. Can I do that, if ok, what is the format to offer url and keyword list.

I ordered the 5K package and received over 6K of profiles.

I really like the way the profiles are interlinked to form a gigantic linkwheel and I am planning to place another order real soon!

I want to take the 10k package at 50% off. Please PM me payment info.

Another question: I want to add one main url in every profile
but another url random selection from my four inner urls. Can I do that, if ok, what is the format to offer url and keyword list.

Yes we still offer this service, but the 50% off is no longer available.

Review on Profile Backlinks

==REVIEW==

A few weeks ago I took a Review and Waited to see if there were some positive effects on my site after this service. I gave him around 23 keywords for a 10K blast. He did his job quite well and report was perfect. Checked a few profiles and all of them had "Anchor Enabled". The best part of this service is that you can add upto 10 URL's and 10 anchors per URL. He randomly chooses the URL's and Anchors for various Profiles.

I waited a few days to see results and I am 100% satisfied with his service. My traffic increased from 80 to 120 Unique visitors per day after using his service. A lot of keywords jumped in SERP. You can definitely see an increase in SERP and traffic after this service. If you wish to target a lot of keywords and a lot of URL's for a limited budget then this is the service you should opt for. Complete Value for your money and time. :rasta:

Note:
I ordered for 10K profile Backlinks but since each profile had around 2-3 anchor texts, so I got a total of 20K-30K backlinks... !! Simply Brilliant.. !!

Please pm me your details

Please check your PM

==REVIEW==

A few weeks ago I took a Review and Waited to see if there were some positive effects on my site after this service. I gave him around 23 keywords for a 10K blast. He did his job quite well and report was perfect. Checked a few profiles and all of them had "Anchor Enabled". The best part of this service is that you can add upto 10 URL's and 10 anchors per URL. He randomly chooses the URL's and Anchors for various Profiles.

I waited a few days to see results and I am 100% satisfied with his service. My traffic increased from 80 to 120 Unique visitors per day after using his service. A lot of keywords jumped in SERP. You can definitely see an increase in SERP and traffic after this service. If you wish to target a lot of keywords and a lot of URL's for a limited budget then this is the service you should opt for. Complete Value for your money and time. :rasta:

Note:
I ordered for 10K profile Backlinks but since each profile had around 2-3 anchor texts, so I got a total of 20K-30K backlinks... !! Simply Brilliant.. !!

Thank you so much for your honest review... really appreciate this..

PM me your paypal email. I'll take option C. Cheers.

PM sent

I ordered B package, it was completed in 2 days exactly as ebiz101 stated in the offer. Great communication, fast service, delivered on what was promised - will definitely use it again!

I ordered B package, it was completed in 2 days exactly as ebiz101 stated in the offer. Great communication, fast service, delivered on what was promised - will definitely use it again!

Thanks Purger for your honest feedback...

Currently we have some slots open ready to take more order

Making an Order Again after seeing some awesome results in SERP...!! This is one of the best Xrumer Service I have used. PM Sent..!!

Great to hear that... pls check your PM

Are you still taking orders? I pm'd you a question and never did get a response.

Yes we are still taking order. I am rechecking the PR now for your request.. pls check your PM

I'll take optin C if you are still taking orders. Let me know.

Yes musiclover, we have slot on our queue now pls check your PM

I will take option c 10000+ links with your 50% off review copies offer. Please PM me.

Sorry paullarn, 50% is no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.