Xrumer Blast — 10 000 valid profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used this service for the first time and I'm satisfied.
I took the $40 package.
Took about 4 days.
Report is clear.

Another flawless order from Ryabinchik, I checked 1000 of the profiles to make sure the links were there.. and there were 995 out of 1000, but I got 10000 profile links just did not check them all.. I would say this is damn good service.. this was about my 10th order :)

I want to remind, please don't forget to send me your info for blast after payment. I have unidentified payments again.

Hey guys Ryabinchik gave me real value for the price. Every link I randomly checked worked. I can assure you there are so many links even if you try you can check everyone of them. Real pro. Gr8 communication.

Will use again soon.

how many keywords and links I can use? Is there a bulk discount? What is the sticky rate of post if I use "feeding to SE index" option?

Quick work. Check some of the links and they were valid. Thanks.

It's been a few days since my blast was complete and I am already seeing some results. I took some data of my serp rankings before the blast (7/22) and (7/28). These aren't exactly the highest competition keywords (ie diet, etc), but they are 2 word phrases that fairly competitive.

The format is Keyword - Google rank(before|after) with na meaning not top 200 results and obviously the keywords are masked.

kw1 - na|61
kw2 - 175|55
kw3 - na|na
kw4 - 101|15
kw5 - na|22
kw6 - na|22
kw7 - 13|12

This is still too early to tell the effect, but there is definitely some change going on. Should be interesting to see the results in a month or so. Overall I am satisfied with the work that was done and may be buying again.

I receive a lot of questions about keywords and urls.

I can work with unlimited amount of anchors and urls. It can be random format like {url1|url2|...|urln}, {keyword1|keyword2|...|keywordn}. Or each url can have own keywords.

These profiles are activated forum accounts with url in the field "website" or/and "signature".

Great Service at great price.

10,000 from a good database @ $20 - unlimited URL's/anchors.

The value is built in.

Delivered promptly. Great Service.

Ryabinchik delivered package in 3 days. Communication was prompt and clear. Checked profiles. Everything looks in order. Profiles look very random with various info and different avatars. If it was on my forum I would have thought it was a genuine profile.

Sending Itrade rep

Peace

Just got my report, time for a little review:

First of all, I really liked the flexibility. No matter if you want to blast one URL, a dozen or hundreds, there isn't any limit in anchors and URLs. You can use individual anchors for every URL or simply a huge list for all of them. So, you can order what you actually need.

In my case, about 100 URLs with about 25 anchor texts randomly used for all URLs.

I had ordered the $20 package, 10k profiles and 3.5k report. I'm not really fond of always pinging all URLs, natural indexing takes longer but with valid profiles it works fine, too, so I didn't want to pay more just to have the full list.

This "limited report" version is a little unusual for an Xrumer service, but 1. cheaper 2. totally understandable. There are actually people out there offering customers a big discount or free blasts in exchange for reports from other service providers...everybody wants everybodies list, cannibalism at it's best. Absolutely ok to charge more for a full report.

Checked about 1k of the profiles, links are where they should be, success ratio of my checks was 99%, which is top notch.

A closer look at the profiles: Random pronouncable usernames, a big plus to avoid footprints. Number of links varies according to what the forum software allows (website, sig, etc.), anchors are used if possible. That's how profiles should be.

Delivery time was fast, so was the friendly communication.

Overall: I have seen quite a few Xrumer services and I really like this one. She knows what she's doing, profiles are professionally created. Good pricing, solid work. Definitely recommended. Was my first order and will not be my last!

Status
Not open for further replies.