Xrumer Blast — 10 000 valid profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used this service before and was happy with your work.

What is the discount for regular customers and do I qualify?

Sist, just sent you payment for another order, details also sent in PM, need the service asap, thanks ;) :music06: :food-smiley-010:

Please don't forget to send me mail with number of order, your urls and anchors.

I have a few unidentified payments for now.

Ryabinchik gave me real value and service more worth then what I have paid, I got all the backlinks and it's amazing offer I recommend to everyone here to use. I for sure will use your service again !!! Thank you :)

vRyabinchik is the fucking shits! (that is a good thing for non-English natives)

Anyway, she allows INFINITE anchors and URLs.

So her 10,000 profile blast can be sent to 100 URLs/anchors.

This is great for building links to pages that are linking to your main site. Fucking awesome service, great communication, and well done!

A+

I ordered a blast for a new domain with 4 mid-to-difficult anchors. Today, 10 days after the blast, my site is in Top20 for two phrases, and in Top50 & Top100 for the others. And I didn't do anything else with my site. IMHO this is shockingly good result!

I must say working with Ryabinchik is a real pleasure - she answers immediately, and even though we had a little problem, we quickly solved it.

Just paid $40 for 10 000 links with feeding to SE index - report with 3500 links from your website and send you details for the progect, urls and anchors,
Please let me know if all received ok and when can you start on the project
Thanks

Hi there Ryabinchik I am new to this forum but am very interested in your service. Can you give me forum profile blasts with spun anchor text?

What I mean is like {keyword1|keyword2|keyword3|keyword4} etc etc. Instead of the same keyword.

And can I give you 2 urls but ensure the right keyword is used as the anchor text for the correct url.

I realise I am new here and will make an introduction but please PM the details you need such as site details. Amount needed and Paypal account. Thanks.

Ordered and paid one 40 $ package on 12th of May through your website.
Haven't heard anything from you since then. Please update me on the progress of this project. Thanks. Pm'ed you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.