Xrumer Blast — 10 000 valid profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

My order was processed quickly and efficiently and Forum Usernames, keywords and links were rotated to avoid leaving a huge footprint for Google.

I will surely use this service again in the future!

Work was delivered on time. Everything was spun as requested (keywords/links/names) and I check a bunch of urls and they look good. The only issue as mentioned above
is that at times the format looks like this --> [ URL=http://mywebsite.com]anchor text[/ URL] instead of anchor text. No big deal.

Very nice job overall. Will be using these services again!

Will this work also for forgien language (hebrew) ?
Sure, why not.

You often ask me how much urls can I use. Answering your question, you can give me as many urls as you need, no limits, 1000 urls, 5000 urls etc.

And one more thing I want you to know — I am a girl :)

got my report. Still going through them but so far so good.

These links will eventually pop up and the price is good

Ryabinchik is highly recommended for those looking for a reliable xrumer blast

Just received my report.
Everything looks good.
Profiles look good.
Have place another order!!

what better recommendation can i give than sending him more money ;)

Just got my report. For some reason I only hae 3,700 out of 10k links and every one of my anchor text shows as my "backlinkgurus". Not quite sure what happened Ryabinchik but now I have 3,700 links going to my site with the anchor text of my wickedfire username..

Edit**

Guess I read over the part about not including all links in the report. Kind of silly as now a huge amount of the links won't be indexed. Guess the mistake is on my part for reading over that...

Great report. I got two things: accounts and profiles. The accounts has more than 10k of forums with user name/password. Easier than creating your own account ;-).

Also, I got an email that links to the profile page. It has about 3500 profile links which is plenty of backlinks and well worth the price. I'll get another site done later.

Dear friends!

I am offering Xrumer profiles blasts.
My base contains over 10 000 unique success profiles.
Each of them was checked for presence link.
All profiles are publicly viewable and don't require registration to view it.
Your link will be added to a field “website” or/and “signature”.

After blast you will receive a report: a part of success profiles and email with mails. A can’t give you full report because of worth of my base.

I understand that I’m new on this forum and haven’t many posts and enough reputation. So I’m ready to give some review copies to trusted members.

Price: 20$

Contacts:
Email: xrumerblast@gmail.com

sent you PM sista

my review: Good Service at Best Rate

Just got my report, checked random several url and it looks good, it is like doing Angela backlink the lazy way :p

Ryabinchik did a good job, you can ask about your order even talk about custom order, and she'll reply fast :music06:

I would like to tell about additional package:

10 000 links with feeding to SE index

This package consists of 2 steps. In the first step I create profiles with your urls/anchors as usually. Then I gather all successful profiles in a list. In 2nd step I create new threads with posting messages, where I put a few random links on your profiles from the list.

The price:

10 000 links with feeding to SE index - report with 3500 links — $40

10 000 links with feeding to SE index - report with 10 000 links — $70

Discounts are available for my regular customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.