Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryabinchik

Feb 4, 2010
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dear friends!

I am offering Xrumer profiles blasts.
My base contains over 10 000 unique success profiles.
Each of them was checked for presence link.
All profiles are publicly viewable and don't require registration to view it.
Your link will be added to a field “website” or/and “signature”.

After blast you will receive a report: a part of success profiles and email with mails. A can’t give you full report because of worth of my base.

I understand that I’m new on this forum and haven’t many posts and enough reputation. So I’m ready to give some review copies to trusted members.

Price: 20$

Contacts:
Email: xrumerblast@gmail.com

Reactions: this_guy

Thanks for attention at my service!

Do you guarantee an url (with anchor text) get listed to 10,000 different forum sites?

Not every url will be with anchor text. I can guarantee 10 00 success profiles with your link, but you must understand that not all of them will be indexed.

ap121, TWATTYBANJO please give me your urls and some anchors.

Example:
myurl.com
{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3|anchor4|anchor5}

I ran a test with this service on a 6 month old autoblog that I hadn't touched SEO wise. After sending the necessary info I recieved a report back in about 48 hours. The report gave locations of links and I verified 30 or so randomly and found them all in place.

Before using this service on the autoblog I had 250 pages indexed by google. About 4 days after the blast, I now have 345. I also picked up 140 links so far in Yahoo in this same time period. I found these results very positive considering that only 4 days have passed since the blast.

The whole process was simple, fast and condcuted very quickly. Anyone looking for a blast needs to check this service out.

Before using this service on the autoblog I had 250 pages indexed by google. About 4 days after the blast, I now have 345. I also picked up 140 links so far in Yahoo in this same time period. I found these results very positive considering that only 4 days have passed since the blast.

How'd it affect your rankings? I only ask because I (against my better judgement) sent a xrumer blast directly at my money site and it went from multiple first pages in yahoo and bing to out of the top 200 across the board.

To be clear, it wasn't this provider and I knew better than to have a shit ton of identical spammy links pushed to a money site, just wanted to see what would happen. Wish I would have used a different domain tho.

@OP, what percentage of links are anchored?

Review: I requested a "review blast" from Ryabinchik via PM. Less than 8 hours after my original request, Ryabinchik messaged me with a Gmail account and password containing all of the confirmation/activation e-mails from the sites the profiles were created on (nearly 11,000 emails).

As stated in the original post, Ryabinchik e-mailed me with a list of a portion of the successfully created profiles (3,257 total). I went through and checked approximately 50 of these, and they were all legit. The profiles are created with unique usernames and varying details. Links were provided in the "website" or "signature" fields of the profile. The anchor text was evenly distributed amongst the 5 examples I gave him (her?) and some contained no anchor text (as previously stated in this thread).

Really, my only complaint is that some of the links displayed as [ URL=http://mywebsite.com]anchor text[/ URL] instead of anchor text. Other than that, it would be nice to get a list of all of the profiles created as oppose to one-third of them.

The Verdict: At $20 you really can't go wrong with this service. The blast was done in a timely manner and completed exactly as promise. I will definitely consider using Ryabinchik's xRumer profile blasting service again in the future.

Review: I requested a "review blast" from Ryabinchik via PM. Less than 8 hours after my original request, Ryabinchik messaged me with a Gmail account and password containing all of the confirmation/activation e-mails from the sites the profiles were created on (nearly 11,000 emails).

As stated in the original post, Ryabinchik e-mailed me with a list of a portion of the successfully created profiles (3,257 total). I went through and checked approximately 50 of these, and they were all legit. The profiles are created with unique usernames and varying details. Links were provided in the "website" or "signature" fields of the profile. The anchor text was evenly distributed amongst the 5 examples I gave him (her?) and some contained no anchor text (as previously stated in this thread).

Really, my only complaint is that some of the links displayed as [ URL=http://mywebsite.com]anchor text[/ URL] instead of anchor text. Other than that, it would be nice to get a list of all of the profiles created as oppose to one-third of them.

The Verdict: At $20 you really can't go wrong with this service. The blast was done in a timely manner and completed exactly as promise. I will definitely consider using Ryabinchik's xRumer profile blasting service again in the future.
I also got one of the reviews, and this one basically exactly summarizes my experience with the service. For $20 it's a great deal.

For $20 you got 10k profiles.. this looks like a pretty good deal..

Btw, will you get 100% unique profiles or are they going to be repetition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.