WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.


Diwali Dhamaka !!!​

We have made Half Dollar Discount on our 1st Package of 100 Social Bookmarking - 3 Dollars to 100 Social Bookmarking - 2.5 Dollars !!! remember only for the first package :)

This Discount will be over on November 5th,2010​
​
 
High PR Top Class Bookmarking Services

My REVIEW
​

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
​

Trust me, until you experience the service you won’t believe me.

I ordered the 200*10 Bookmarking Package and got my excel document sent to me right on time. The report had 220 Bookmarks for each website, which is 10% over the goal! The excel document was very organized and provided PR ratings..

I got 132 Sites PR3+ (It's Amazing)

All i need to say is Awesome and Excellent service which makes you happy.

Thanks Man Great job!

Highly Recommended...A++!!
 
My REVIEW
​

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
​

Trust me, until you experience the service you won’t believe me.

I ordered the 200*10 Bookmarking Package and got my excel document sent to me right on time. The report had 220 Bookmarks for each website, which is 10% over the goal! The excel document was very organized and provided PR ratings..

I got 132 Sites PR3+ (It's Amazing)

All i need to say is Awesome and Excellent service which makes you happy.

Thanks Man Great job!

Highly Recommended...A++!!

Thank you for ur reviews hope to get some orders after reading this review by wf clients
 
Status
Not open for further replies.