WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

When are you going to deliver my report... It's been more than 20 days no report yet..

@ linkvendor1 : we are really sorry for biteing ur time we will send u the report on ur email asap thank you :)

@ Naveed : We just pmed u thank you :)

@Republik we just mailed u with ur report :)

again for linkvendor1 : deepthi i will surely send u the report asap possible please excuse for taking along time :(

Wow you both are same person You are selling this service at warrior forum

WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

@nothingiswell Nor me attacking an idiot like u if u r legitimate buyer u would had some itraders. now just leave the thread otherwise i will reward u some infractions points for spamming my thread

@Pocketrockets and @Metaphors ur Reports have been despatched thank you :) Namastey :) Hope u like my reports :)

Diwali Dhamaka !!!

We have made Half Dollar Discount on our 1st Package of 100 Social Bookmarking - 3 Dollars to 100 Social Bookmarking - 2.5 Dollars !!! remember only for the first package :)

This Discount will be over on November 5th,2010

special note for the remaining projects we are yet to complete those projects are in about to complete stage thank you :) Namastey :) once they are completed we will mail u the reports

@Navuud Ur Order has been dispatched to ur email hoping to get more work from u in coming days

@Republik Ur order of 7x100 SBs has been sent to ur email thank you :) and hoping to get more order from u in coming days :) all SBs are 25+ Added

Namastey to all guys and lookin forward to get more work on wicked fire thank you

Ordered this service a couple of times, service, price, communication and reporting are all excellent and got SERP boost in some competitive fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.