WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diwali Dhamaka !!!

We have made Half Dollar Discount on our 1st Package of 100 Social Bookmarking - 3 Dollars to 100 Social Bookmarking - 2.5 Dollars !!! remember only for the first package :)

This Discount will be over on November 5th,2010

special note for the remaining projects we are yet to complete those projects are in about to complete stage thank you :) Namastey :) once they are completed we will mail u the reports

Great service, just received 100 links in less then 48 hours, over delivered and I will definitely be purchasing more.

Diwali Dhamaka !!!

We have made Half Dollar Discount on our 1st Package of 100 Social Bookmarking - 3 Dollars to 100 Social Bookmarking - 2.5 Dollars !!! remember only for the first package :)

This Discount will be over on November 5th,2010

special note for the remaining projects we are yet to complete those projects are in about to complete stage thank you :) Namastey :) once they are completed we will mail u the reports

Interested in 100sb for $2.5, pm me your details.

PM me please.

just placed another order of 2!

just put in an order for 3, hope to get some good results :D

To contact me on IM : music4india2010@gmail.com thank you since i am having some problem sending pm to clients or u can send me email to this email address with work details

please provide me details like

Title :
Descr :
Keywords :
URL :

thank you :)

Would like to take 400 SB. I sent you an email also. Please PM me with the payment details.

thanks.

I just ordered 100 SB. I will post a review after I receive the report.

Thanks.

Thank you :) Very much ur order has been confirmed it is a great response turning up on my IM great communication :) knowing the clients needs directly is really nice and we will follow their Needs :)

Thank you :) Namastey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.