WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the majority of your bookmarks from pligg sites or some other kind of social bookmarking CMS, or are they from legit web 2.0 social bookmarking sites like digg, stumbleupon, and reddit? I'll probably take one of the smaller packages as long as I don't get bombarded with Pligg backlinks. PM me if you want to sell me a non-Pligg based social bookmarking service.

Hi Jai Shri Ram,

I have just sent you a mail for an order "Diwali offer". My e-mail subject is (Social Bookmarking 100 - 2.5$). Mail starts as "Namasthey Jai Shri Ram ji,". I am giving all these details because I do not want to give me e-mail ID out ... :)
100 SBs - 2.5 Dollars

Are the majority of your bookmarks from pligg sites or some other kind of social bookmarking CMS, or are they from legit web 2.0 social bookmarking sites like digg, stumbleupon, and reddit? I'll probably take one of the smaller packages as long as I don't get bombarded with Pligg backlinks. PM me if you want to sell me a non-Pligg based social bookmarking service.

Hi Jai Shri Ram,

I have just sent you a mail for an order "Diwali offer". My e-mail subject is (Social Bookmarking 100 - 2.5$). Mail starts as "Namasthey Jai Shri Ram ji,". I am giving all these details because I do not want to give me e-mail ID out ... :)
100 SBs - 2.5 Dollars

Pm sent to all

jai sree ram

Are you sure you sent me a PM? I did not receive any PM from you. Neither did I get any e-mail reply from you. I guess you must be having some problems with your PM, may be! Can you please resend the e-mail reply or send me a PM again with the Report and Payment details?
Thanks for your time!

Sorry! I thought its like Pay after we receive the report. I apologize for my misunderstanding. In the mean time, I outsourced in odesk. Thanks for your time anyway!

Sure i will provide u the best becoz ur money deserves the best :)

Payment sent for 400 SBs. Waiting for the report.

Pm sent abt this offer

"100 SBs - 2.5 Dollars" ...is this offer still availble? can you plz pm me a test report? if i like your work i'll order frequently...

Thank you for choosing our service u will surely like our service :)

Report sent and job completed in great time! Looking forward to seeing the results, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.