WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you offer discounts for bulk? I am looking for 24 or 25 packages of 75 bookmarks or maybe 100 bookmarks, depending on what the discount is.

@ Siceptea - sorry brother there was some serious and ridiculous problem i am facing with my internet explorer so i have logged in thro google chrome rite now i will send u the pm i a moment thank you :)

@Rajkumar bhai - i have already sent u the pm please check it now

@Slicker we dont offer any bulk order at this moment becoz our service is already like a discount please make sure u order right now otherwise. u never know when we can increase the rate of services thank you :)

Whats about my order?

Almost every order as been completed but we were going thro recheck some accounts we found that most of them had got banned becoz of our team members made mistake he didn't used proxy so it will take 1 or 2 days to submit everyone there respective reports thank you :) please be patient guys :) Namastey :)

and happy navaratri to everyone on wickedfire and guys on this thread

Jai Mata Di

Almost every order as been completed but we were going thro recheck some accounts we found that most of them had got banned becoz of our team members made mistake he didn't used proxy so it will take 1 or 2 days to submit everyone there respective reports thank you :) please be patient guys :) Namastey :)

and happy navaratri to everyone on wickedfire and guys on this thread

Jai Mata Di

so when you can deliver it?

I ordered on the 6th, still have not heard anything.

Sorry brother since past one weeks i am having health problem so i was unable to spend much time before computer but i am back i will try to complete all the projects regarding urs and other guys who are there. i got ban from many social bookmarking sites two weeks back becoz of stupidity of my staff member. even staff is on holiday right now becoz of festival back in india. please give me sometime i will not be picking any new work till i won't complete previous work

rite now i have completed siceptea's work every project is in the middle. i got exactly 5 orders left including urs thank you please give me some time :)

Diwali Dhamaka !!!

We have made Half Dollar Discount on our 1st Package of 100 Social Bookmarking - 3 Dollars to 100 Social Bookmarking - 2.5 Dollars !!! remember only for the first package :)

This Discount will be over on November 5th,2010

special note for the remaining projects we are yet to complete those projects are in about to complete stage thank you :) Namastey :) once they are completed we will mail u the reports

Status
Not open for further replies.