UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Work

Zeason is very quick. His work is amazing. And for only $18, its a steal. For that price he gave me 6 unqie choices.
From there he will be willing to change anything to make you happy

@Rileypool : thank you very much =)

@dyoyd : many thanks dyoyd. Looking forward to your next project =)

@hypex : thank you very much hypex. You are a great client either =)

@iStryker : Thank you very much iStryker. From the join date, looks like you just joined in this forum. Welcome to WF too. Looking forward to work with you again in the future =)

Have a great day everyone =)

Don't take this lightly, but Zeason is the guru of logo designs. Not only is he the guru, he is ethical, responsible, creative, and completes task despite having a family crisis, he got the job done and done exceedingly well. Long-term zeason, I'm going nowhere!

I highly recommend zeason for any logo project.

Ordered 1 logo last friday and was stunned by the fast response and the speed the first 7 drafts were send at. Then asked for some changes on 3 of them and made a choice for the final result. Awesome service, great designer!

Hello everybody

Especially for MediaC, amateursurgeon, ImpulseHorizon, TeeBird, SinJoy, Pulse, and Traska =) Thank you very much for your support and your kind warm review =)

I want to tell you that I will be out of town at October 14th (Thursday) until October 17 (Sunday). There will be an national meeting / seminar at there =)

Thank you very much
Wish you all the best =)

Best Regards
Zeason

Zeason does great work. I'm on my 8th logo or so and keep coming back. He's fast and provides great customer service. I also love the fact that he gives you a bunch of concepts for a far lower price than most designers charge for a single concept.

UPDATED PORTFOLIO

portfoliocopy-3.jpg

Do I also get the PSD files? (i.e. the files with layers etc, so I can make small adjustments should I need it?)

I am primarily interested in a logo, but I would also be interested in some Download | Buy buttons. (Exactly the same, just color and text different)

I know exactly how I would like them to look (inspired by look and feel from another website). I may also be interested in a second logo for a second website.

But back to my original question :) do I the "original" layered image files as well?

Hello computergames =)

Yes, for the final files, you will get editable PSD with layers, AI, high res JPEG, and transparent PNG file =)

Looking forward to hear from you =)
Thank you very much

Best Regards

Just received my final logo design and to say I am happy is an understatement. This guy is truly providing top quality service at less than half the cost of most other logo designers. Really exceptional work man! I'll be coming back for sure!

@cziffra : Hello cziffra, thank you very much for your review.. I really appreciate it.. I'm really happy to know that you love my works so far and I will wait for your next order =)
Have a great day

@jackie : Thank you very much for the support Jackie =) you are a great client either. I will wait for your next order then =)
Have a great day

@computergames : Thank you very much =) I have received your email and I also already sent the first drafts to you. I hope you will like it =)

Zeason has incredible skills, but beyond that - a creativity that really makes the buyer feel guilty for paying such a low rate. I would absolutely recommend Zeason for any logo job, and without a doubt will be using this service (and any others offered) again!

Thanks for a job well done!

I will quote my email to him after he very fast delivered me 8 logos I could choose from:

"
Let me first say that
I am EXTREMELY satisfied with your work, and I will be
recommending you to my contacts and leave positve
review on wickedfire. That is already a given now :)
"

I think that says everything :) IMO, the value/cost makes this a mustbuy for any website that needs a logo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.