UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, again! This is the best $18 you could spend on any of your sites. I ordered a logo for an Indian (India) site and he based the mock ups on Native American Indians (my fault for not clarifying) and they were so good that I wished I was doing a Native American site - so I told him about the mixup and he came back with 6 fresh mock ups based on the right topic and they were even better! I had to poll everyone that walked by me to even decide between my top 3 picks - and these were first drafts. I'm not even requesting any modifications.

I hate to give this guy good reviews because I don't want him to get too busy and start raising his prices and increasing delivery times, but he definitely deserves it. He is extremely creative and great at what he does.

I've gotten logos from design firms before for $1000+ and their mock ups were quick sketches and they didn't actually create anything more until you decided which sketch design you wanted to base the logo on. This guy sent me 6 mock ups that were so professional and creative (and current) that they could EASILY go on any site on the Internet as is.

I'm pretty critical when it comes to service providers, but I give eienblue25 10+++/10

@Pacman0r : Thank you very much ^^
Yes, I'm still revising the design now. I will contact you soon with the design revision

@Jondoe0069 : MANY MANY THANKS. You are definitely a GREAT client either =)
Looking forward to work with you again in the future =)

@JamesHenry : Requirements have been sent =)
Looking forward to start working with you =)

I contacted Zeason about making a logo for me about a week or 2 ago. I didn't have any specific ideas about what i was looking for so i just asked him to create something based on the business name and type of industry. He responded with 6 different designs all based around the info I initially provided. I saw a design i liked and requested a couple revisions (both of which were completed within a day) and got an EXCELLENT final logo. This guy is a total pro and i really believe his service would be a good deal at 2 or 3 times this price. Highly recommended.

Zeason creates top logo designs at very reasonable rates very quickly. I will be ordering more designs.

Thanks

I bought logo, and I was not dissapointed in the slightest! Probably one of the best businessmen I've ever dealt with. This guy and his work are A+

Purchased a logo and Zeason did an outstanding job!!! Turnaround on the job was very fast! Highly recommended!!! A++++

Thank you very much
ly2fromWF, OpLeads, Guerilla, Wayne789, Dapper, Dispel, Chbrules, and NyOO768.

Thank you very much for spending your time to give me such a great review =)
I really appreciate it. I hope we can do business again in the future =)
Have a great day everyone

Right now I'm still OPEN for order.
So I will wait for your order =)

Reactions: NickRac
Zeason is freaking awesome. Great prices and exceptional customer services.

I ordered some logos from him last August, no lie. Right after I received them, the project went on the backburner and I decided to revive it the other night. I noticed the logos I paid for was missing a logo. I forgot to include it in my initial request. Sent Zeason the original PSD and he had me the logo I requested in just a few hours at NO CHARGE!

You can't beat that for customer service.

You seem to be the go-to guy for logos here. I don't really need a new logo but at this price, I'd be a fool to pass. PM sent.

I saw this thread so decided to try Zeason out. He gave me different designs to choose from. After I picked which one I liked, he did all the revisions that I asked for. Great communication. Can't beat the service for the price! Would definitely use him again.

Quick, no bullshit and great design. Love the work and for $18 its a steal. Gave an option of 6 choices and even gave me a second draft with a colour change of the logo i wanted.

Easiest person I have ever delt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.