UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

@conjamuk : Hello mate, thank you very much.. I will wait for your order then =)

@wat : thank you very much =) It's really nice to work with you and I can't wait to do business with you again in the future =)

@computergames : wow, thank you very much.. I confused what to say anymore.. thank you very much =)

@johnt : PM sent =) looking forward to hear from you =)

Thank you very much johnt =)
I want to confirm that I have received your payment for 2 logos.

I have replied your PM and I will start design on your logo =)
Talk to you soon

question

Quick question... it's $18 for a logo image and some proofs but what if you want a series of images done? say 10 different images, just curious

Reactions: johnt
Hello hititandquitit

For image series, if there are too many differences or almost like new images, I will have to charge full payment for it.
But, if it's only need a little modification, or maybe just color changing (I ever had a client who needs different colors before), I won't charge for it.

I hope I didn't misunderstood your message's meaning and I hope you can understand my bad English =)

Hello dodgy..

Yes, I have received your message through Gmail address and I have replied your message too =)

Thank you very much
Looking forward to do business with you =)

Have a great day

Friend what a nice service. I really like your information. These is very useful for me. Whenever i want this facilities i will contact you.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.

Great job with logo, as always, impressed with how much he will revise it and get it to look just like I want for such a low price. Thanks.

Awesome work. I just ordered my logo, and within a day he sent me 6 ideas to choose from. I picked one, and got all the editing files, png, psd, etc. in a nice little zip file. For $18, you can't go wrong. I will be using these services again.

@Instrumentalist : thank you very much =) I'm really happy to know that you are satisfied with my work =)

@Phixx : thank you very much Phixx.. Looking forward to work with you again in the future =)

@jscupa : Yes, I have received your PM and I also have sent the first drafts to you. I hope you will like them

For everyone who wants to place an order :
I'm really sorry to say this, but right now my schedule is really tight =(
So for the best results, in these 2 or 3 days (max), I can't accept new order first.

Thank you very much for your understanding
I promise to update my thread when I'm available with orders again

I'll see you soon!! =)

Best Regards

Hello zandor

Yes, I promise I will contact you soon!!!
Thank you very much for your understanding =)

Best Regards

I'm looking to get a logo designed pretty quickly for a new site. If you start taking new work PM me and I'll definitely give your service a shot if I don't find someone else to do it before then.

Zeason is excellent. I ordered two logos from him and he has already completed one order with revisions I requested. He already sent me concepts for the second and is completing revisions for it.

All this for the original prices. I could not be happier with his service.

Will order many more

Status
Not open for further replies.