UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
Right now I'm available for orders again =)

@zandor : PM have bent sent =)

@MLWhiteSF : Hello mate.. I'm available for orders again. I hope I'm not too late

@jscupa : Thank you very much for your kind review =) It's nice to work with you and I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future

Have a great day

Review

I can see why eienblue25 is probably one of the busiest logo designers here on WickedFire. I submitted my order 2 days ago and within 12 hours he had SIX drafts available for me to review. Most designers will just give you one, but I had six to chose from. I narrowed it down to the one I liked but still wanted a few color changes. Sent them over to him and in another 12 hours, I had my perfect logo.

His communication is great and easy to get a hold of. Design work is excellent and highly recommended for only $18.

Review

I can see why eienblue25 is probably one of the busiest logo designers here on WickedFire. I submitted my order 2 days ago and within 12 hours he had SIX drafts available for me to review. Most designers will just give you one, but I had six to chose from. I narrowed it down to the one I liked but still wanted a few color changes. Sent them over to him and in another 12 hours, I had my perfect logo.

His communication is great and easy to get a hold of. Design work is excellent and highly recommended for only $18.

Totally agree. I'm on my sixth logo and I couldn't be happier with this service.

Do u make flash banners as well?
and what about a JS Slider?
If Yes, Please PM me with a quote!
thanks.

@madhat : hello madhat =)
I'm sorry right now I can't do flash banner or JS Slider.
I can only do static banner =) Thank you very much for asking =)

@bryanvest : Yes, thank you very much for your payment =)
Right now your logo is in progress and I will contact you soon with the design samples =)

@vipervin & phixx : Thank you very much for the review =)
I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future =) Have a great day

My review:

In my opinion best logo design service ever! The time difference made the process a little longer, but it was defiantly worth it. I got an amazing logo for only $18! I will be ordering many many more for sure!

Totally agree. I'm on my sixth logo and I couldn't be happier with this service.

I definitely agree as well. I am about to start my 2nd logo with him because I was so happy with the first one he did for me. Amazing service for sure.

Good value for money, professional and on time delivery, would recommend to anyone looking for landing page logo design.

Hi,

Pls PM me if you are able to another Logo Design. If you are I'll pay the price and send you the details.

Best,
Testere

These logos are great.. Zeason is the man with the plan for logos. Top Notch. Will be ordering all logos from Zeason

Status
Not open for further replies.