UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much NickRac and raw100
Looking forward to work with you again =)

Hello everybody, I'm still available now and please feel free to ask a question if you have one =)

Have a great day

Hello Property sales =)

Thank you =) I'm glad you like it
My turnaround time is 2-3 days.
But usually I send my first drafts in 24-48 hours =)

Reactions: TeeBird
@leebo1010 : Hello leebo1010, I have sent the first drafts and right now I'm still working on the revision =)

@RuDeDoGg : Thank you very much. I have received your payment and your specification. I will contact you soon with the design options =)

@Pie Taster : Thank you very much. I have received your payment and your specification too. I will contact you soon with the design options =)

Have a great day

Hello Pie Taster, thank you very much for the review. It's really nice to work with you =)

Hello affiliatehustle =) Thank you very much. I'm really happy to work with you again

@pacman0r : pm has been sent =)

I just got 2 designs and I'm really impressed with them. What's probably most impressive is Zeasons professionalism and service, everything was quick and he was really easy to deal with.

I'll be using Zeason for all my logo designs from now on.

I just got my first logo from Zeason. I received six concepts in a little over 24 hours and all looked great. I will definitely be getting more logos from this seller in the future.

@Patrick41 : Thank you very much ^^ Looking forward to work with you again =)

@TeeBird : Thank you very much.. Yes, I will wait for your next order then =)

@Canucksfan19 : You are a great client either =) Thank you very much for the review and looking forward to work with you again =)

@pacman0r : You are a A+++++++ client either =D

@cziffra : Thank you very much. I'm happy to know that you love my work. I hope to work with you again in the future =)

@OpLeads : I have replied your pm on the day you sent me =)

@Dgenius : PM sent on the day you asked to and still wait for your reply =)

Next time I will pay more attention to my thread, not only reply the messages via PM but also reply the messages through this thread.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND everybody and don't forget to contact me whenever you need logo or banner design =D

Status
Not open for further replies.