Votes: 255 12.7%
  • $1500-5000

Votes: 200 9.9%
  • $5000-10000

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • More than $10000

Votes: 215 10.7%

• Total voters

Nah... My first day using PPC was with Amazon before their new PPC policies were implemented. That day I turned $10 into a little over $110. ($100 profit.)

there really is no "realistic" revenue. it all depends on what your promoting, what you know, and so on. I earned 50$ the first day and was earning about 150$ a day after a couple months, but i also trolled these forums for years and read every blog so i 'kinda' knew what i was doing, i guess.

forget every single thing you read in those ebooks / membership sites. nobody can determine whether you will be successful or not no matter how much info you provide. its up to you. go do stuff. seriously go do stuff.

stop reading, go do stuff. the time you wasted writing that post is time you didnt spend trying something.

ps. most likely, your "local" friends cannot help you with ppc, as you will get much better at it then they are if you make this work.

3 months. I dont know.
Dont quit your day time job, just yet.
Work and Test, work and test.
For faster results
Copy and test.

It just depends on how much cash you have, your promotion skills, product you chose and time to put into it.

Wow, super interesting thread. I'm an uber newb who has only been at the affiliate game for about 3 weeks, but have been close to the ad industry for a couple years. So far I've basically only tried 2 campaigns (not counting a couple offers on FB I gave up on after <$50 invested), one of which probably lost 1 or 2 hundreds bucks, while I've seen $600-700 profit with the other, so I guess I'm ahead (though my profitable campaign got Google slapped today!).

I'm optimistic I'll be able to, at the very least, quit my day job and support myself from AM by day 90.

I just got back into it.. Been doing it 2 weeks now $0 The only thing that has made a small amount of money is $24 for profile signups to a lesbian dating site, that's been running for over 2 months no marketing what so ever.