• $5000-10000

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • More than $10000

Votes: 215 10.7%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by [B said:
davids2508[/B]
Hi everyone, it's my first post.

I've seen the newbie guide and forum threads. I have also seen posts elsewhere stating that you guys are starting to get - on a weekly basis - questions similar to what I am about to ask, so I apologise if this is starting to irritate others. I'm sharing more details about my situation probably more than the other posts. Call it a last resort try or desperation if you like :)

I think this dude got into some Peruvian special before posting this.

I know for me I am still at least two weeks before even trying a campaign that will be month one and probably will be the last the world sees of me for a few weeks while I am glued to computer screen

Hello, this is my first post but I thought it was a good thread to join in on.

In my third month trying affiliate marketing I made £50. I have experience of web design which helped a lot. Last month, my fifth month, I made £255. Would love to know how to make $10k per month! I've been doing this part time but from next month will be out of work so will have more time to devote to this.

... am still struggling to make a decent penny after 2 months in the game. Biggest issue I see is getting the traffic - especially with so called sub-domains. There is so much information out there and so much crap that it initially takes weeks to weed out the good useful info from the useless hype.

when I read campaigns that make money "instantly" and not just 100 or 1000 bucks but 50.000 and more per month on a single campaign, I really have to question some of the stuff...certainly looks impressive but how true is it? :bigear:

when I read campaigns that make money "instantly" and not just 100 or 1000 bucks but 50.000 and more per month on a single campaign, I really have to question some of the stuff...certainly looks impressive but how true is it? :bigear:
This was in the past with acai. Now you need big bucks to play in the rebill field, or an ingenious way to drive cheap traffic (one or the other). Let's just say to make decent money with rebills now you need $5k-$10k or more to start your campaigns. In comparison I recently read when acai first exploded onto the AM scene, people were getting 400% ROI and millionaires were basically created within weeks.

This was in the past with acai. Now you need big bucks to play in the rebill field, or an ingenious way to drive cheap traffic (one or the other). Let's just say to make decent money with rebills now you need $5k-$10k or more to start your campaigns. In comparison I recently read when acai first exploded onto the AM scene, people were getting 400% ROI and millionaires were basically created within weeks.

I was talking to a facebook rep at Ad tech and he was telling me that when they were allowing acai to be promoted they created many millionaires over a weekend. It was insane. Also you definately dont need 5-10K to start a rebill campaign if you go for some less competitive traffic sources.

3 factors affect yr results after x period of time
-the stuff you know know
-the time you put into yr campaigns (read/posting/lurking on forums/blogs/irc don't count)
-the $$$ you have to work with

all 3 factors work in tandem - stuff + time + $$$ = results
if you're l33t in 1 area, it'll help make up in a shortfall in one of the other areas.
if you're lacking in all 3 areas, it's time to stop reading and start working.

I'm a noob ... no question. But what I have found is that it has more potential than a 9-6 in the cube waiting for some slouch to come tap you on the shoulder and tell you that they didn't do as well as they thought and ... see ya.

If I am going to fall on my face, I would rather not get shoved from behind by some employer with bad accounting skills.

3 months in I was doing XXXX a month. I'm doing XXXXX a month now. Moniessssss!

i second that....especially since i PM'd you and i haven't received any love back

i'm sorry i got a ridic amount of pm's pertaining to that and i'm just not gonna sift through and have convo's on ppc with everyone i'm too busy to do that sorry for even making that offer friends..

the biggest thing for making big bucks is being 100% original..

i'm sorry i got a ridic amount of pm's pertaining to that and i'm just not gonna sift through and have convo's on ppc with everyone i'm too busy to do that sorry for even making that offer friends..

the biggest thing for making big bucks is being 100% original..

that's understandable. But if you ever hit a patch of free time, I wouldn't mind some insight

Wow ... so much information I get from this thread.

Ps:I'm just sign up today and I really want to learn affiliate marketing.I hope I can learn more in future.Thanks all.

I started PPC in March of this year. My best run so far has been $1600 profit over 5 days, which was early in August. But that was based off of a news story that spiked some traffic for me. It was a direct linking campaign on MSN.

I would love to get some advice from experienced/successful people if possible. I'd say I have launched close to 100+ campaigns overall. I am overall profitable for sure, but it's still hit and miss for me.

I want to get consistent campaigns that arent based on news events. I want things I can be proactive with and go after at anytime. The main challenges I am encountering are:

1) Keyword research. I hear different things on this. One is "think outside the box", the other is go for the obvious buying keywords, bid big to collect data, then trim the fat.

2) I always start with direct linking, then maybe build an LP afterwards to cater to what has been working. Is it a better bet to start off with landing pages and then go from there?

3) And lastly! What is a good number of clicks to send to an LP for statistical significance before you start split testing? 100 clicks?

Sorry if this was a bit of a hijack, any help is appreciated.