Votes: 255 12.7%
  • $1500-5000

Votes: 200 9.9%
  • $5000-10000

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • More than $10000

Votes: 215 10.7%

• Total voters
do you think mastering HTML and PHP is an absolute necessity for affiliate marketing?

not at all.. you can find all the php codes you would ever need for free online and pretty much anything that you can't see yourself being able to do you can hire somebody else to do it for you on the cheap.. you can also just outright buy LP's for cheap through sites such as the justindupre.com market place.

thanks to platforms like wordpress setting up a website is cake...Honestly I would say that if you want to learn a skill learn Photoshop.. you can make your own kick ass creatives and even build very good looking LP's which can be spliced and converted to HTML in dreamweaver (if you can't afford the adobe suite torrent that shit)

A basic knowledge of HTML is good and at the very least get yourself a copy of a PHP redirect script (which you can find on several of the AM blogs or just google it.)

I think a lot of people use a lack of coding knowledge as an excuse not to get started. Even on the smallest budget you can afford to outsource your programing.

im just starting to get back into it again and realizing the more you do it the more addicted you become and the more money you want to make.

like alot of people say..stop reading all the crap online and just do it! its amazing what a lil hustle muscle can do

If you have previous internet marketing experience or are an experienced web designer, it shouldn't be hard to surpass 10k in 3 months time; just work hard at it and don't quit.

Very true. Hearing this makes me wonder why am I not there yet?

What can a noobie expect from affiliate marketing? It's not get-rich-overnight anymore and it takes so to give noobies some picture what to expect if they read and actually try to do stuff for three months.

This is kinda a group effort. Please answer truthfully how much you earned in a month after THREE (3) months of doing shit in internet.

My answer is that I earned about average $500 a month after 3 months from starting. My biggest problem was that it wasn't constant and I had to constantly come up with new stuff to make that $500.

It is technically my second full month right now, and im on track for $12k.

Its not impossible bro, just put in the hours....

**Note** - I have web dev experience working in the industry, so I was a bit ahead of the game

It is technically my second full month right now, and im on track for $12k.

Its not impossible bro, just put in the hours....

**Note** - I have web dev experience working in the industry, so I was a bit ahead of the game

12k revenue just for this month?

do you think mastering HTML and PHP is an absolute necessity for affiliate marketing?

necessity? No.

Advantage? Most Definitely.

Being able to bust out landing pages in under 30 minutes, along with tying it to stat tracking, etc helps a ton.

But you can always hire someone to do it for you on the cheap. Downside is most freelancers aren't reliable...

Hey Rhemal - thanks for your post man, give a dude some motiviation and inspiration

are you doing cpa marketing for that 12K? and what traffic source would you recommend for a noob like me .. ppc - cpv - or other

i've been in the game now for about 6 months or so, have launched about 3 cpv campaigns via direct linking in the last 3 weeks, and one of them is profitable - spent $27 and made $34 in 3 weeks during testing period .. now it's time to ramp it up!

sold some clickbank products through ppc, made some sales but at a loss ...

but if you wouldn't mind sharing some advice for a noob on how to approach that kind of revenue in a month, man, that would be cool

later, and thanks

Rhemal, what kind of bankroll did you start out with? Something small that you grew and reinvested or were you able to run a decent budget from the start?

I'm just getting started with paid advertising but I have a lot of experience in web design and some php skills. Anyone have any advice on whether a noob should start slow and keep their daily spend low or go all out and (hopefully) find profitable keywords ASAP even if it means you're in the red?

Hey Rhemal - thanks for your post man, give a dude some motiviation and inspiration

are you doing cpa marketing for that 12K? and what traffic source would you recommend for a noob like me .. ppc - cpv - or other

i've been in the game now for about 6 months or so, have launched about 3 cpv campaigns via direct linking in the last 3 weeks, and one of them is profitable - spent $27 and made $34 in 3 weeks during testing period .. now it's time to ramp it up!

sold some clickbank products through ppc, made some sales but at a loss ...

but if you wouldn't mind sharing some advice for a noob on how to approach that kind of revenue in a month, man, that would be cool

later, and thanks

dude thats like .33 cents a day!!! r u bankin!

I'm just getting started with paid advertising but I have a lot of experience in web design and some php skills. Anyone have any advice on whether a noob should start slow and keep their daily spend low or go all out and (hopefully) find profitable keywords ASAP even if it means you're in the red?

1. Get on weekly payments as soon as possible
2. Work with campaigns with smaller payouts, because you can understand their economics more cheaply

People who are interested in getting into this industry need to understand that it doesn't take a genius, or someone with an IQ more than 100 to make a lot of money. All you need is a computer and a basic understanding of how it all works.

Commit to working a few hours a day and set goals. It will pay off.

People who are interested in getting into this industry need to understand that it doesn't take a genius, or someone with an IQ more than 100 to make a lot of money. All you need is a computer and a basic understanding of how it all works.

Commit to working a few hours a day and set goals. It will pay off.

Peerfly, I've been looking to join your network. But with so many networks out there why should I join Peerfly? I mean what advantages offers PF that others don't? How many offers do you have avalible on PF at any given time?

Looking forward your reply.

Thank You!

Peerfly, I've been looking to join your network. But with so many networks out there why should I join Peerfly? I mean what advantages offers PF that others don't? How many offers do you have avalible on PF at any given time?

Looking forward your reply.

Thank You!

Is this guy serious?