PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters

Its worth it for everyone ! the money you'll make is great ! but you can find some valuable ppc marketting info just need to digg in if your too lazy for that get pp coach .

I started at PPC Coach and I reckon it saved me thousands in cash and months in frustration.

PPC Coach and WF are the perfect combo after the initial push start at PPCC. Dont think I needed to be dickrolled blind to start with. Its hard to succeed when you're knee deep in cock.

Did that come out wrong?

I started at PPC Coach and I reckon it saved me thousands in cash and months in frustration.

PPC Coach and WF are the perfect combo after the initial push start at PPCC. Dont think I needed to be dickrolled blind to start with. Its hard to succeed when you're knee deep in cock.

Did that come out wrong?

Hahaha well said, I think you become better at avoiding dicks than PPC when starting out here...

Not at all. They have scripts you use for generating your landing pages.

but i mean eventually, we should make our own sites. i dont know the first thing about web design, so do you think dreamweaver would be a good tool to use to help me make my websites?

but i mean eventually, we should make our own sites. i dont know the first thing about web design, so do you think dreamweaver would be a good tool to use to help me make my websites?

Dreamweaver is a great program, I've been using it for years, but I don't know how approachable it is for a beginner. If you're looking for an HTML editor, though, I can't think of another one I'd recommend over Dreamweaver.

i mean well im pretty proficient in dreamweaver, atleast im getting there. i have to take a course in my university which is a web design class and we use dreamweaver. do you think if i know dreamweaver, ill be able to handle and understand whatever ppc coach throws at me?

i mean well im pretty proficient in dreamweaver, atleast im getting there. i have to take a course in my university which is a web design class and we use dreamweaver. do you think if i know dreamweaver, ill be able to handle and understand whatever ppc coach throws at me?

In addition to HTML, I'd recommend at least becoming familiar with PHP - familiar enough to recognize it and maybe tweak it a bit. A lot of the tools PPC-Coach uses are written or and/or produce PHP. I've been able to take some of the basic sites the PPC-Coach tools create and tweak the PHP a bit to really create what I think is a kickass landing page (for a n00b, at least).

Don't let that hold you back, because PPC-Coach really does give you everything you need, so you won't be writing a ton of PHP, but PHP is incredibly helpful for really any web work, especially affiliate marketing.

all in all, would you recommend ppc coach? also, i only have around $500 to spend at the moment. do you think that would be enough to get my feet wet in ppc? because i know that you need to spend money to make money in ppc

how long ago did you start affiliate marketing?

all in all, would you recommend ppc coach? also, i only have around $500 to spend at the moment. do you think that would be enough to get my feet wet in ppc? because i know that you need to spend money to make money in ppc

how long ago did you start affiliate marketing?
$500 buys you 10 months of PPC Coach. :p

They'll get you started right away with polls, and your cash is more than enough to buy a Google testing budget after you have exhausted your free coupon. I started aff marketing a long time ago, but only now pursuing it seriously and with enough knowledge to make money at it.

Good luck bro.

Is there a minimum budget recommended? Would $150 (after $50 for membership) be enough to get something decent going?

I have a very basic html knowledge but I'm new to affiliate marketing. What should I be familiar with going into PPC coach?

If you follow the methods explained religiously, would you turn a profit? I'm curious as to the level of competition that the methods would draw, as surely you'll be competing with all the other PPC-Coach members if you choose the offers they specify?

Basically I've got $200, and I'm deciding whether to pump it into facebook ads again, or get started with this PPC-Coach malarkey.

If you need a guided tour through PPC marketing then PPC-Coach is totally fine and spiced up with tons of information. You probably just read the first days through the forums :) You can get tons of informations about PPC if you look at the right blogs and can save some money if you're fine with your learning curve...

I am not a member of it either, but I think that you should first read as much of the free information that is available here and other forums before buying a coach. In other words, until you understand the basics, I don't think a coach will help you. I have spoken with many people who were light years ahead of me. Although they were very patient with me, I still didn't really understand them until I was at least at the moderate level of understanding.

I can't give an opinion yet...the first month is ALL about polls.

I know how to do polls, I hate polls - I'm tired of zip/email submits.

I'll let you know after month 2 and 3

Can't you access the future content in advance or is it locked down so you stay on the treadmill longer?