PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters
It's working for me tonight, Shakalaka.

BTW Narsticle, I signed up using your link the other day ... hope you got the referral credit. Been putting it off, but glad I joined ... I like the tools and the regimented structure. I think it is just what I need as I have a tendency to jump from one idea to another too much.

Thats weird lol. Is it my browser? Its just weird that the site is not pulling up.

Yeah, I did OK with it for a while, although I quit a few months ago. I probably should have stayed a member because I did learn a few good techniques.

I don't do PPC...I've dabbled in the past, and the only thing I can say is that I'd give it a stab for $50 if I ever wanted to venture back into it. I also happen to be an affiliate for them, and it sure sells like it works =/

Yes...I recommend it. It's the best way to go if you're NEW to PPC AM! If you follow the tutorials, you will make more than enough to cover your monthly membership fee. And yes...I used it.

I 100% believe that PPC Coach is worth it. The amount of affiliate marketing information that I have learned in the last month is unbelievable. It has helped me actually turn a profit. The $50 a month is well worth it.

I 100% believe that PPC Coach is worth it. The amount of affiliate marketing information that I have learned in the last month is unbelievable. It has helped me actually turn a profit. The $50 a month is well worth it.

Glad to hear you had success. Ive had success with quite a few of their campaigns. I also like how they are doing 2 campaigns per month now rather then 1.

Don't sign up to PPC coach. You'll hate it.

Why would anyone want access to an entire ready-to-go toolkit, coaching programme and a forum full of supportive people who are going through exactly the same challenges you are?

I mean, if a someone signed up they might actually be in danger of making a profit out of PPC instead of just throwing hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours down the toilet.

Where would the fun be in that?

Your use of reverse psychology draws my mouse to your affiliate link almost magnetically.

Can't... resist urge.. must escape... thread!

Hi guys, a very informative topic here.
i would like to ask users of ppc-coach , if monthly campains ever involve producing videos, soundclips etc. for promotion purposes?,

I am indeed very new to online marketing so this question has the possibility to make some of you laugh :)
And also if it is worth the fee to spend for a total newbie in ppc, cpc, php, crm etc.etc. :)

My only experience with online revenue was around 1999-2000 to receive small amount of pay checks from spedia untill they joined the scammers parade like the most others did.
People around 27 years old and above should remember those days...
Back then people were watching ad streams like zombies on screen to gather credits. MLM was so in those days, i wonder if it is now as it used to be..
CJ was the ruler of the ad revenue market untill big daddy captured the launch codes for nuclear missiles in eastern europe, and yo know the rest is history...

This is shit ! why not you just read through this forums and you will get a hell lot of information to get started with PPC ...

You can say this about anything out there from learning PHP to mastering quantum anti-physics -- there are more than enough resources out there for you to teach yourself. However, it's irrelevent.

Condensing all this information into bite-sized regiments is a very marketable product because all the legwork has been done. If you took all the information in Wickedfire, reorganized it into Basic->Advanced->Expert regiments, and produced a consolidated informational product (a sort of Treasure Cove XTREME), you bet your ass that you have a solid infoproduct on your hands.

For all you know, that's exactly what PPC Coach could be. It's what infoproducts are and it's why infoproducts are solid businesses.

;)

No videos or soundclips in any of the months ive seen to date. Some people are embedding youtube videos on their landing pages but thats about the extent of it.

Hi guys, a very informative topic here.
i would like to ask users of ppc-coach , if monthly campains ever involve producing videos, soundclips etc. for promotion purposes?,

I am indeed very new to online marketing so this question has the possibility to make some of you laugh :)
And also if it is worth the fee to spend for a total newbie in ppc, cpc, php, crm etc.etc. :)

My only experience with online revenue was around 1999-2000 to receive small amount of pay checks from spedia untill they joined the scammers parade like the most others did.
People around 27 years old and above should remember those days...
Back then people were watching ad streams like zombies on screen to gather credits. MLM was so in those days, i wonder if it is now as it used to be..
CJ was the ruler of the ad revenue market untill big daddy captured the launch codes for nuclear missiles in eastern europe, and yo know the rest is history...

And also if it is worth the fee to spend for a total newbie in ppc, cpc, php, crm etc.etc.
The fees are worth it if you are willing to invest further finance. PPC costs money, and you won't be successful straight away whether you follow PPC Coach or any other scheme. The stuff they teach you certainly stops you losing as much money, but because of the nature of PPC you will still end up paying out until you find some successful campaigns.

Never tried ubercamp, but I've heard it's for "pros" and the like - so if you're new I'd stick to PPC Coach. Lmao, I can't believe someone asked that.

Why can't you believe it? Both of those links I posted above give you a ton of information.

Lmao, I can't believe you said "I can't believe someone asked that."

From What I see you still have a day job, maybe you should read the information on the 2 sites.