PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters
PPC Coach is one of the few programs that I do recommend. You can learn a lot from WF, but most people are not going to share with you the exact merchants and landing pages that they are using. PPC Coach does this, and it IS regimented in the sense that he gives you a new method to try out every month. There is much to be learned from the forums in there, and the tools are good. They take a little getting used to, but the Content Network Generator tool alone is a huge timesaver.

PPC Coach is about as close as you can get to a guide from complete PPC noob to a profitable business.

P.S. No, I'm not posting an affiliate link. This is just a straight up recommendation.

You either have the time and patience to go and find free stuff on any subject you like, or you pay whatever you can afford and learn from those who have done the hard work for you. Personally I don't know about PPC coach but I can certainly recommend PPC classroom.

Willie is right, they do have a whole forum that discusses landing pages, and people reveal them for critique. This is something that's taboo here, but you can pretty much splay out all your stuff at PPC-Coach.

If you're interested in PPC and a whole forum about that then go for it! You really get fast responses from the members, a good and friendly atmosphere and a lot of discussions about strategies :)

Can someone let me know how to get this fabled $20 a month offer through Copeac?

Can anyone elaborate please? I've applied to Copeac but I'm none the wiser? WTF
Thanks.

If you'd like a discount to PPC-Coach, PM me and i'll help you out....

I really do like PPC-Coach , It by no means is a end-all to learning PPC , but their forum is absolute top notch when it comes to the level of help.

WF members don't want to share LPs, but they for some reason at PPC-Coach do (I have no clue why some of the guys do it.)

I know with the help of PPC Coach I've built a few successful campaigns in my first few weeks. Like everything else, it's going to take ALOT of hard work to get it working, the software there is nice, but most have a very hard time installing it. Alot of the info there can be found at WF , but the landing page analysis to me is worth every penny for a monthly membership.

They do have more advanced forums dealing with email marketing, PPV and other topics, but are usually invite only. There are quite a few people over there that do $10k/day , but aren't in the newbie forums.

I really do like PPC-Coach , It by no means is a end-all to learning PPC , but their forum is absolute top notch when it comes to the level of help.

Me too. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't found ppc-coach first. Definitely worth it if you're trying to figure this stuff out.

A lot of forums have what PPC-Coach's forum has but the tools and tutorials are worth $50. I'm not using PPC-Coach right now but will definitely buy it again anytime soon.

A lot of forums have what PPC-Coach's forum has but the tools and tutorials are worth $50. I'm not using PPC-Coach right now but will definitely buy it again anytime soon.
It really is worth it, because PPC errors are expensive. Even one avoided pays you back. You're best off entering the forum with a bit of technical knowledge - not a complete and utter noob. If you lack that, they will point you in the direction to get help.

I really like the idea of learning month by month because this way is much easier for newbies.

The thing about PPC coach is the fact that they start a newbie off RIGHT.

Going through landing pages, finding keywords, working with offers, and everything like that takes time, and most certainly cash.

Most newbies can't drop $500 per campaign to test the waters. PPC coach explain on their 2nd month that you're gonna have to drop atleast $300 per campaign from that point out to test campaigns, and that if you really don't have a solid base you will fail.

Their first month is VERY forgiving, and they've really started to refine the system (Members aren't allowed to say what it is) But I know I made a bit with the month 1. After you get the first month done, it takes on a whole new monster which is where the real goodies begin.

I think it would be good for PPC Coach to offer a trial membership to prospective members like me.

I think it would be good for PPC Coach to offer a trial membership to prospective members like me.

I just joined about a week ago, looks like that set gets at least 5 or 6 sign ups a day, at 50 bucks a month they don't need to jack with trial offers.

There's no reason for PPC-Coach to offer trials, in fact , $50/mo CDN is way too low, it should be at least double that. For me atleast, it's been worth every penny, this is a business and businesses aren't free.