PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters
1. I have read the uberaffiliate guide, it's a good guide but it didn't help me make any money.
2. I haven't tried ubercamp and never will, mainly cos it sounds gay, but also when it came out it was designed for "super affiliates" and sounded like bollocks at the time. But then who am I to judge as I've never been in there.
3. If you're offended at MY post, you ain't seen nothing yet on this forum.

Why can't you believe it? Both of those links I posted above give you a ton of information.

Lmao, I can't believe you said "I can't believe someone asked that."

From What I see you still have a day job, maybe you should read the information on the 2 sites.

i can't believe that you said "I can't believe you said ""I can't believe someone asked that.""

if you have the time ppc-coach is a pretty good deal. it definitely will save you some of the "tuition" costs of failing. I'm an affiliate of them because I believe in the product. (if you sign up to be an affiliate through copeac it only costs like $20 anyway) check yourself before ya wreck yaself.

How does this work. I just joined Copeac. where do I sign up for PPC Coach for $20

Don't sign up to PPC coach. You'll hate it.

Why would anyone want access to an entire ready-to-go toolkit, coaching programme and a forum full of supportive people who are going through exactly the same challenges you are?

I mean, if a someone signed up they might actually be in danger of making a profit out of PPC instead of just throwing hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours down the toilet.

Where would the fun be in that?

Damn, I almost signed up too, thanks.

How does this work. I just joined Copeac. where do I sign up for PPC Coach for $20
I'm also a Copeac member, but don't see the program available. The discounted price would be great.

The FAQ thing over there says you should promote the campaign they pick out for you. Is this wise, and does everybody get a different promotional assignment? The concept strikes me as kind of strange.

I don't mind spending the money to get the education and to make a few bucks without the lengthy organic SEO thing (which I am also doing) if I come out ahead. I have no problem with doing the work. Just getting a complete understanding of all the terminology at this forum is worth a bit of cash to me.

I think PPC Coach is good for new people, but there forums weren't as active as I would like.

Also I hear a lot of members talking about how inactive month 2+ techniques are etc.

Overall, the tools and scripts are amazing. The info is great, and coach and the team are really responsive.

I'm gonna rejoin in a few days.

I'm also a Copeac member, but don't see the program available. The discounted price would be great.

The FAQ thing over there says you should promote the campaign they pick out for you. Is this wise, and does everybody get a different promotional assignment? The concept strikes me as kind of strange.

I don't mind spending the money to get the education and to make a few bucks without the lengthy organic SEO thing (which I am also doing) if I come out ahead. I have no problem with doing the work. Just getting a complete understanding of all the terminology at this forum is worth a bit of cash to me.

Everyone promotes the same merchant or type of offer per months campaign, but there are many ways to go about promoting that offer. For instance, month 1 is polls. There are a billion poll subjects so if you think outside the box there shouldnt be much "competition."

I like the tools and the regimented structure.
I got the opposite impression of the place. The forum is more PPC dense than here; you can find the same info here with a lot of digging. Their specialized forum is better if you're serious about PPC.

But I don't see PPC-Coach as "regimented" at all, because there's a lot of info but no real system. You have to create a system for yourself, like being shown a broken washing machine, handed a box of tools, shown a carton of replacement parts, a pile of manuals, and told to fix it. You have the tools and the instructions in front of you - now go figure it out.

If you're like me and don't know coding it's another complication that will drag you down. I guess people with coding and PPC background would be more enthusiastic about it. For me, PPC-Coach is hard work and no joy. I'm spending long days working at it and will get through it because I have to.

I don't think it's good for a beginner cause you can get lots of free information on the internet. Just get a Coach when you want to learn stuff only a few people who are making loads of money know.

I couldn't of said it any better myself, "thanks coach"

If you are a complete noob, then it points you in the right direction of thinking as a PPC marketer. I have been a member for a few months [started back in December], and I did learn some nice tricks. Unfortunately though I had to cancel membership coz i couldn't keep up with school and PPC at the same time.

It was an awesome investment for me. Even if you don't learn much, you'll appreciate the motivation you get from the success stories of noobs caught in the same boat as you are :)

For newbies, i would suggest you use it, instead of losing lots of money on you adwords but not getting any results.

Cheers,
Donald

I come from ppc-coach also. It is for the beginner. You will find a lot of useful tools if you're new and don't want to spend extra money on those. Besides the coach's there are many members that will help and answer any questions without getting flamed.

I got the opposite impression of the place. The forum is more PPC dense than here; you can find the same info here with a lot of digging. Their specialized forum is better if you're serious about PPC.

But I don't see PPC-Coach as "regimented" at all, because there's a lot of info but no real system. You have to create a system for yourself, like being shown a broken washing machine, handed a box of tools, shown a carton of replacement parts, a pile of manuals, and told to fix it. You have the tools and the instructions in front of you - now go figure it out.

If you're like me and don't know coding it's another complication that will drag you down. I guess people with coding and PPC background would be more enthusiastic about it. For me, PPC-Coach is hard work and no joy. I'm spending long days working at it and will get through it because I have to.

Because there is no proven "system" that works everytime. You can't expect to sign up, be told what to do and be profiting without putting some actual hard work and sweat into it...with anything if you want to be successful you need to work your ass off.

When you say "For me, PPC-Coach is hard work and no joy. I'm spending long days working at it and will get through it because I have to."
I don't see you being successful in affiliate marketing. If you don't enjoy it or love what you do or think you "have to" your most likely going to eventually give up.

I only do this opposed to a day job because I love working for myself, I love my own hours, I love the internet and I love marketing. Oh and I guess money is ok too.

Because there is no proven "system" that works everytime. You can't expect to sign up, be told what to do and be profiting without putting some actual hard work and sweat into it...with anything if you want to be successful you need to work your ass off.

When you say "For me, PPC-Coach is hard work and no joy. I'm spending long days working at it and will get through it because I have to."
I don't see you being successful in affiliate marketing. If you don't enjoy it or love what you do or think you "have to" your most likely going to eventually give up.

I only do this opposed to a day job because I love working for myself, I love my own hours, I love the internet and I love marketing. Oh and I guess money is ok too.
You, sir, are a smug and righteous finger-wagger. What are you, like maybe 17 years old?