Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters

Locked - only 1 month at a time

Lol.

would you recommend it for a complete newbie who is new to AM and who has never done a campaign?

Spend 2-3 months here, here's what you'll get for free.

1.Community that helps those who try and help themselves
2.Mindset for AM
3.Inspiration
4.Learn at your own pace.
5.Learn to think for yourself, you won't learn anything in the long run if you don't work to figure out the information that's on this board. You'll have no choice to do this on here. These big gaps in knowledge are frustrating at first, but they leave a whole lot of space for your own thoughts. Eventually the picture will become clear and you'll thank yourself for learning it on your own.
6.Boob threads
7.Meet people, don't be afraid to PM someone if they weren't entirely clear. on something your curious about.
8.Sticky posts worth more than all the PDF's on the internet, combined.
9.Links to all the resources you'll need to make it on your own.

If after a few months on here you're still too confused, then you should consider paying someone to regurgitate a slower and more organized trickle of information.

I guess I could benefit this coach since I generated 1900 clicks last week in MS and FB and generated 2 conversions across 6 networks.

would you recommend it for a complete newbie who is new to AM and who has never done a campaign?

I'm a n00b to ppc and I've checked out both PPC classroom and PPC-Coach.

PPC-Coach has some interesting ideas that will teach you some Affiliate tactics, but didn't teach me much in terms of how to actually pick offers, set up campaigns, pick keywords. But it does help you get ideas for what you could do to get conversions.

ppc classroom does a lot to teach you how to keyword research and set up campaigns. I found it very valuable for that. However, he doesn't go too deep into tactics beyond putting up search ads and sending clickers to landing pages.

If you got the change, both can be valuable. However, I've only been in ppc-coach for about a month, and it's really moving to slow for me

Another thing with PPC coach is that the core info from videos and tutorials are outdated with only other comunity members posting relevant stuff.
It also kind of ties you into learning with PPC coach tools which you need a subscription to access.

I find it hard to understand how you can see a lot of the same usernames here making fun of email/zip submits (rightfully so, they suck) talking about how badly they scrub (they do) and how small the profit margin is making it not even worth it (it isn't)...... in a PPC-Coach thread raving about a course that makes you waste time and money learning zip/email submits for an entire month using the same technique it's taught to THOUSANDS of others so you're all competing against each other. Then the second month you move on to review pages.... yeah.... review pages.

But hey, call me crazy.

I find it hard to understand how you can see a lot of the same usernames here making fun of email/zip submits (rightfully so, they suck) talking about how badly they scrub (they do) and how small the profit margin is making it not even worth it (it isn't)...... in a PPC-Coach thread raving about a course that makes you waste time and money learning zip/email submits for an entire month using the same technique it's taught to THOUSANDS of others so you're all competing against each other. Then the second month you move on to review pages.... yeah.... review pages.

But hey, call me crazy.

zip/email submits are not your only option month 1.

Anyone know how to become an affiliate? Copeac don't have it anymore and tried submitting a form to become an affiliate directly on the PPC Coach site but it brings up errors.

I've read this whole thread but the negative comments have put me off joining. im never one to join memberships actually but this one sounded alright. but as someone said whats the point of learning about polls for a whole month, and also competing with all the other members? seems like wasted time to me.
i am pretty new to ppc but have good knowledge of building websites (not programming) and seo. still trying to figure out if its worthwhile me joining ppc coach or just continue running my campaigns (small ones) and testing myself

Hello guys n gals!
I just wanted to say I have been browsin these forums for a long while as
a guest and u all have helped me immensely to gain a lot of knowledge in
this wonderful field of Internet Marketing.I am also very new to this
field and all I can say is there is no such thing as a Get Rich overnight
scheme! There are many sources of online income but u gotta work hard for
all of them and most importantly not be so emotional if u fall down --
just brush urself up and get back and play again. I had joined Wealthy
Affiliate on my friends recommendation and followed their step by step
plan. Its been 2 months and just checked my clickbank account baby my 1st
500$ -- Yeay -- I love this game. I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate to
every1 cos it has THE BEST MEMBERS -- they are very helpful and it has
wonderful tools to make ur job easy (they are only tools they dont deposit
money in ur account :) u gotta use them - makes ur job much easy) and hey
they got the 8 week plan - which guides u through the basics and setting
up affiliate campaigns and article marketing etc. Guys just check it out.
oops i almost forgot -- its not free so all those affected by the
financial crisis dont go for it -- the price is 20$ permonth if u signup
for the whole year. and 39$ per month if u wanna take it a month at a
time.. enough of me blaberrin!!
Jus wanna say thank you soo much for everythin i have learnt and will
always keep learnin from u guys and some of u gals too :)
take care -- Viva la Wealthy Affiliate!!

i vote this most obnoxious looking post on WF.

Peeds, I really hope that you get banned soon for the shameless plug.

Hello guys n gals!
I just wanted to say I have been browsin these forums for a long while as
a guest and u all have helped me immensely to gain a lot of knowledge in
this wonderful field of Internet Marketing.I am also very new to this
field and all I can say is there is no such thing as a Get Rich overnight
scheme! There are many sources of online income but u gotta work hard for
all of them and most importantly not be so emotional if u fall down --
just brush urself up and get back and play again. I had joined Wealthy
Affiliate on my friends recommendation and followed their step by step
plan. Its been 2 months and just checked my clickbank account baby my 1st
500$ -- Yeay -- I love this game. I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate to
every1 cos it has THE BEST MEMBERS -- they are very helpful and it has
wonderful tools to make ur job easy (they are only tools they dont deposit
money in ur account :) u gotta use them - makes ur job much easy) and hey
they got the 8 week plan - which guides u through the basics and setting
up affiliate campaigns and article marketing etc. Guys just check it out.
oops i almost forgot -- its not free so all those affected by the
financial crisis dont go for it -- the price is 20$ permonth if u signup
for the whole year. and 39$ per month if u wanna take it a month at a
time.. enough of me blaberrin!!
Jus wanna say thank you soo much for everythin i have learnt and will
always keep learnin from u guys and some of u gals too :)
take care -- Viva la Wealthy Affiliate!!

For those that have done PPC Coach, how much time should be dedicated to it per day at a minimum in order to keep up?

I ask because I'm a freelance web dev, and I only have so much time I can spare each day to invest in it. At the same time I don't want to put it off if I can help it.

atleast couple of hours to just read the posts coz the forum is very active.......though most of it will be useful only if you are doing Polls (talking about first month)

If after a few months on here you're still too confused, then you should consider paying someone to regurgitate a slower and more organized trickle of information.

+rep zimok ROFL....that is the Quote of the month for me

For those that have done PPC Coach, how much time should be dedicated to it per day at a minimum in order to keep up?

I ask because I'm a freelance web dev, and I only have so much time I can spare each day to invest in it. At the same time I don't want to put it off if I can help it.
Since you have experience designing websites, you have an advantage over people there without tech skills. Mastering the PPC part should take you an hour of study and experimentation a day. And you also need to monitor your campaign at various times. It also depends on how much you want to risk as far as money goes, and how many campaigns you want to run at once.

Good luck bro.

But hey, call me crazy.

What's wrong with review pages? They are still converting for people if written correctly.