NEW Facebook Ads

i can't even get a damm gamefly ad approved..what the hell?! neither support or the two reps here will answer me

does anyone know how to contact facebook reps now? Anyone will do hopefully. I've got an issue with my account and the standard channels have a 48hr delay between emails..

:crying:

Weird. They're saying my cc was declined. Now when I try to go through and add another card it just says "we are unable to process your order at this time."

There's certainly room on the card, and amex says there's no problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

quick question - just wanted to know how its possible to setup a proxy to view US facebook ads or any geotarget when your in the international space.

use an ssh tunnel and don't ask me how, google it. don't log in internationally on the account you are using or ads will show intl for 24 hours

Weird. They're saying my cc was declined. Now when I try to go through and add another card it just says "we are unable to process your order at this time."

There's certainly room on the card, and amex says there's no problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

email someone at fb, ive had this happen and they always take care of it.

My ctr is shit on all these ads. And yes, I'm making good, targeted ads. Seems like we may have some deflation ahead.

IQ quiz direct linking completely bombed for me. Luckily I was watching it pretty close or it could have gotten ugly fast.

It looks like Myspace's earning report pwned Facebook too hard.

Something happened. I mean this was direct from the boardroom, imo. You don't change policy this drastically unless their is a revenue problem.

I'd like to know the business moron that thought that shutting down all 98% of all advertisers would be good business.

We should all boycott them now, just to teach them a lesson. So, you guys go boycott them, I'll catch up with you in a few...ummm....(years)

IQ quiz direct linking completely bombed for me. Luckily I was watching it pretty close or it could have gotten ugly fast.

Yeah a few of mine bombed but it looks like they're picking up now. CTR was pretty decent but people just weren't signing up for the shit at first, I'm assuming because there's less morons on FB than on sites running Adsense. If anyone needs tips on getting your ads approved and has some tips on upping conversions for me in return, shoot me a PM.

When my campaign started doing shitty I just started to rotate the offer links for different networks, because some of them have different quiz setup pages, I dunno, whatever it is it pretty much did the trick. Conversions were nowhere near as amazing as last night but its still been a very profitable campaign and going strong now.

You should also consider targeting the younger demographics as they are more likely to convert from click to lead, whereas I've found the older crowd loves clicking but doesn't convert into a lead.

I don't know how any of you guys get IQ to work on Facebook. I gave it several tries a long time ago and couldn't get an epc over 3 cents. You guys must be rolling with $50 payouts or something.

Just got things started.. Don't get it though..like you guys all said..ads can go unapproved, then you resubmit, and theyre all approved. Weird. Just got like 20 ads approved in 30 minutes - weird..

Still trying to figure out why these idiots would click on these ads with no intension of "converting" though..just started though..we'll see what happens..

Going to run about 8 offers split between demographics..leave it for 48 hours

Haven't tried any of the previously banned stuff yet though (ringtones)

its just hard to interpret when i get 50 clicks in 10 minutes..no conversions..worth running more? who the hell clicks on 'free credit report' with no intention of getting a credit report...idiots

Haven't tried any of the previously banned stuff yet though (ringtones)

Banned shit is the only stuff I'm running. Ringtones are doing pretty well as always, but IQ is meh, had a couple that looked like they were gonna be profitable and then they tanked.

its just hard to interpret when i get 50 clicks in 10 minutes..no conversions..worth running more? who the hell clicks on 'free credit report' with no intention of getting a credit report...idiots

HOLY FREAKING TRAFFIC.

If you're going to run a FB ad, be sure to run a tracker like 202. Thank goodness I had 202 spy up once the flood started. I could have spent a LOT of money.

Anyway, my offer did NOT convert. Ugh. 1 conversion out of over 150 clicks.

Have a way to track that traffic once it starts going, because you can lose money very fast if you don't. Then again, you can make money very fast if you have an offer that's working.