NEW Facebook Ads

Hey any way to limit your spend per ad? or is it just a daily limit that you hope Facebook won't max out in 3 minutes? Kinda scary with $5k+

Thanks

3- You can get INSANELY cheap clicks if you get your CTR up high enough, and it may also depend on how much you're spending for that campaign, although I'm not entirely sure. I was avg'ing CTR's of .27-.35 today and I'm able to get bids down to as low as .03 per click, but I'm avg'ing .06 per click with most of my ads. You need to constantly monitor this shit and try it out on your own to see what works and what doesn't.
I was told by my Facebook manager that CTR doesn't affect CPC, CTR simply affects the amount the ad is shown. CPC depends on what the competitors bid. Am I wrong?

If I am wrong, what CTR do you need to get a sub-.10 CPC? Thanks.

Well is this information about ringtones and everything else being allowed coming from? the guidelines havent changed on their site and im getting everything rejected..

Your facebook manager is full of shit. It ABSOLUTELY effects your CPC. You need upwards of a 0.3 CTR to get your CPC below $0.10

This information is coming from a senior facebook rep and I asked my facebook rep this information as well and he confirmed it.

I was told by my Facebook manager that CTR doesn't affect CPC, CTR simply affects the amount the ad is shown. CPC depends on what the competitors bid. Am I wrong?

you are very wrong, it all comes down to effective cpm

That depends on alot, like what your targeting is, what the ctr history of the ad is etc. What it boils down to and what they really care about is their CPM. Whether you bid $10 and get .0001% CTR or bid a penny with $1 CPM, as long as you make them money off their traffic they will show your ads. Your value compared to competitors is your CPM. It's not a perfect system though, I have lots of ads in expensive demographics running at 0.05-0.08 CTR with only 8 cent bids and getting lots of clicks.

whats up with the 20-30% difference in clicks im getting in my facebook account compared to clicks showing up in my CPA empire account? When im direct linking.

It should at least be close

whats up with the 20-30% difference in clicks im getting in my facebook account compared to clicks showing up in my CPA empire account? When im direct linking.

It should at least be close

Probably because FB charges you for clicks from the same IP if they click on your ad up to 5x per 24 hours, and CPAE is probably reporting unique clicks, not raw.

quick question - just wanted to know how its possible to setup a proxy to view US facebook ads or any geotarget when your in the international space.

I had just found out about the fact that Facebook had lost it this morning. So I started running a bunch of ads. A lot of them are getting approved but I am not getting a huge amount of traffic or conversions. How is everyone doing so far since this change has been made?

Top 3 factors 1.TRY 2.IT 3.YOURSELF or quick answer try it out your fucking self. If you have less than 50 posts on this forum and your asking question you are wasting your fucking time go read some threads and test things. Stop relying on someone handing you keys to the kingdom or just go and buy a freaking $97 dollars ebook

I got everything approved, used almost the same ad copies I use on Goog but not everything has been profitable.

Holy fucking ball sack, my CTR and traffic has dropped like a bitch.
You need CTR of 0.5 to even attempt to hit $10k/day in the busy demo's