NEW Facebook Ads

Waited about 3 hrs and had all my ads disapproved. ringtones, iq, zip, travel, and a few others verticals. Same old bullshit if you ask me.

* The content advertised by this ad is restricted. Per sections 8 and 9 of Facebook's Advertising Guidelines, this content is prohibited from being advertised on Facebook.

* This ad does not accurately represent the product or offer being advertised. Make sure your ad text and destination page both include information that clearly and accurately represents the offer. Per section 3, 13, and 14 of Facebook's Advertising Guidelines, no ad may be deceptive about any offer that it makes.

Not a single ad said anything that could possibly have inaccurately represented the offer.

Well my ads were approved.
Clicks started flying in, made a few conversions and then suddenly the clicks seemed to have stopped/dried up really fast?

Any idea what would cause that?

Well my ads were approved.
Clicks started flying in, made a few conversions and then suddenly the clicks seemed to have stopped/dried up really fast?

Any idea what would cause that?

what was your ctr?

you get an initial burst when you submit an ad for them to judge your ctr.

i bet it was too shitty a ctr to continue to get traffic at your bid price

poor CTR causes your ads to stop. If you don't meet their minimum CTR after they give you an initial boost of traffic, then they'll only give you a small amount if any traffic from then on.

poor CTR causes your ads to stop. If you don't meet their minimum CTR after they give you an initial boost of traffic, then they'll only give you a small amount if any traffic from then on.

Yeah CTR was low. So now my choices are to bump it up or move on?
Or try and create better ads to get a better CTR....

Is there somewhere that will tell me the suggested bid price "after" the fact?

My ads keep getting disproved due to the either tracking202 URL's? Or because the person reviewing the ad isn't in the correct country to see it.

Humbug.

Yeah CTR was low. So now my choices are to bump it up or move on?
Or try and create better ads to get a better CTR....

Is there somewhere that will tell me the suggested bid price "after" the fact?
just take note when you make the ad.

it's usually a decent enough range you can guess as well.

My ads keep getting disproved due to the either tracking202 URL's? Or because the person reviewing the ad isn't in the correct country to see it.

Humbug.

In tracking202, you have to put the offer's destination page url in the affiliate url box. Once your ad gets approved, quickly switch the link to your affiliate link.

Also, when you set the landing page url in the affiliate url field, you might have to add a parameter to the landing page url because tracking202 will append the click number as the subid.

So if the offer landing page is http://www.internaltionoffer.com/?network=345, you should make it something like http://www.internaltionoffer.com/?network=345&something=

In tracking202, you have to put the offer's destination page url in the affiliate url box. Once your ad gets approved, quickly switch the link to your affiliate link.

Also, when you set the landing page url in the affiliate url field, you might have to add a parameter to the landing page url because tracking202 will append the click number as the subid.

So if the offer landing page is http://www.internaltionoffer.com/?network=345, you should make it something like http://www.internaltionoffer.com/?network=345&something=
I imagine doing the same in adwords would get past their annoying redirect shizzle as well?

Thanks for the tip! :p

1- Expect some spam from FB reps. Apparently they all know about WickedFire now and since they get paid on commission based on what their advertisers spend of course most of them will want to freely help you out. So if you get contacted on here and you didn't request it, REPORT THEM. Just because its Facebook doesn't mean they are an exception to any of our rules.

2- FB ad approval/disapproval times are different now from my original post obviously. Times fluctuate like crazy. Sometimes you get approved within a few mins, most of the time though, its a few hours (seems longer but typically 3-4 hour wait times on avg). Don't stress out about it, they'll get to you soon enough.

3- You can get INSANELY cheap clicks if you get your CTR up high enough, and it may also depend on how much you're spending for that campaign, although I'm not entirely sure. I was avg'ing CTR's of .27-.35 today and I'm able to get bids down to as low as .03 per click, but I'm avg'ing .06 per click with most of my ads. You need to constantly monitor this shit and try it out on your own to see what works and what doesn't.

4- As Ruck pointed out in one of his recent emails, you should use LP's for anything that requires a credit card/purchase, and direct link for everything else. IQ isn't doing as hot as it was before but most mobile offers I've tried are BANKING, and its all direct linking too. Just be creative with your ads. Don't just make ads like "free ringtones now" or "get your ringtones here". Thats boring shit and no one gives a fuck about it. You need to be CREATIVE. Thats all I'm saying about that. There is a TON of cash at stake right now for Ringtones and MOBILE ads. Both US and Intl. Get on it now before its too late for you!!

5- I'm going to be speaking with some of the senior level FB advertising managers later today about new changes they are making right now and ones for the future (future being next week or two tops). If I can find anything new I'll report it in this thread, so keep an eye out.

6- Spend the day testing your offers and STOP BITCHING AND WASTING TIME!

I don't get it..i submitted 5 offers (all very legit like gamefly) and they all got shut down..

what am i missing?