NEW Facebook Ads

its just hard to interpret when i get 50 clicks in 10 minutes..no conversions..worth running more? who the hell clicks on 'free credit report' with no intention of getting a credit report...idiots

I ran about 250 clicks without a single conversion. I don't get it either.

Recently i tried some trial products with just 2 conversions/100 clicks and lost $30.

this thread is both the best and worst in recent memory. kudos to jon and others for not just the heads up, but for running commentary of what works and what doesn't work. this is why wickedfire is great.

grants however, do not work. at all. honest. would I lie?

I can't figure out how to create a new campaign in FB, ads yes, but how do you create a new campaign? Thanks!

3- You can get INSANELY cheap clicks if you get your CTR up high enough, and it may also depend on how much you're spending for that campaign, although I'm not entirely sure. I was avg'ing CTR's of .27-.35 today and I'm able to get bids down to as low as .03 per click, but I'm avg'ing .06 per click with most of my ads. You need to constantly monitor this shit and try it out on your own to see what works and what doesn't.

Not exactly. I have a campaign running at over 0.5% ctr since almost 15 days but any bid below 0.30 completely dries up the impressions.

Not exactly. I have a campaign running at over 0.5% ctr since almost 15 days but any bid below 0.30 completely dries up the impressions.

It's funny like that for me. One cent too low and the impressions stop completely. Up the bid a penny, and decent impressions come back.

I've found it's the ad's initial CTR that does this and fucks it up. If you have a low CTR when you launch.. like 0.05 or 0.10 and then it picks up to 0.2 or something later on, you still get screwed over and pay higher. Just resub. the ad and try to get a high CTR right off the bat - then you should be fine.

I don't know how any of you guys get IQ to work on Facebook. I gave it several tries a long time ago and couldn't get an epc over 3 cents. You guys must be rolling with $50 payouts or something.

I have campaigns converting at 1 out of 500 but still giving 100% ROI. The trick is to bring down the cost of your clicks. For some campaigns, I get thousands of clicks daily at 1 cent each.

I've found it's the ad's initial CTR that does this and fucks it up. If you have a low CTR when you launch.. like 0.05 or 0.10 and then it picks up to 0.2 or something later on, you still get screwed over and pay higher. Just resub. the ad and try to get a high CTR right off the bat - then you should be fine.
I had over .75% ctr right off the bat... that too for 2-3 days. What say?

anyone seeing weird things happening w/ bid ranges? Like exting and creating another 'similar' ad all of a sudden has the bid range cut by nearly 35%? Almost seems like a tech glitch.

section and 8 and 9 for me on most ads..ringtones? diet? crush?
redirected and still no love. And it took 2 hours to get disapproved.

All this talk about lax FB...and to boot, I get a spam email from Jeremy @ facebook asking if I need a rep....
Very strange times.....