NEW Facebook Ads

Well it's about time, I guess they finally realized they can't count on advertising from indie bands to generate revenue.

I have gotten two PM's here from two different people with @facebook.com email accounts telling me they are advertising reps?

Are these messages legit?

I have gotten two PM's here from two different people with @facebook.com email accounts telling me they are advertising reps?

Are these messages legit?
The person by the name of Facebook is, I know that. His name is Keith. A lot of people here work with him.

I was also contacted by helloadvertiser/Jeremy. I will probably email him, Wickedfire rocks.

im looking to increase my account limit - emailed a rep already but havent heard back so if any reps are on this board, please PM me.

I need a Facebook rep to contact (PM) me if you're on here. Need an account daily spend raise - $20k a day would be great.

i keep hearing mixed answers about them allowing dieting offers...i hear no...but then i hear yes from others...one thing that is for sure is that i see a ton of diet ads today...but they might be legacy ads.

Good news for people who have given up on facebook or couldent find good offers. Bad news for us that were returning 200-300% already with a couple ads and now have to double our bids :)