NEW Facebook Ads

Ads made with a macro/bot seem to get disapproved.. ads made by hand, approved no problems. Be smart, not greedy.
That has nothing to do with it, many people have been getting ads through fine for a long time now with automation.

Direct linking on all of them EXCEPT bizopp and wrinkle cream. Used blog lander for them.

Yeah now lets hope to fuck they don't turn out like Google and kill all of our direct links.

P.S. I've always done well with dating and FaceBook, except for one offer I got taken away because the merchant said the traffic wasen't doing well on there end but other then that it seems to be pretty stable and the cost is still really low compared to other sources like Adwords.

As for ringtones I don't think they will do as well as they once did just for the fact that these days a $12 USB cable from your phone to your computer can give you any song or ringtone you want.

ringtones work great

(*turbolapp here. edited possible outting of facebook ad*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Twice I had merchants tell me my traffic was bad because of facebook.

When digging into it I realized its because the ads were appearing on "app" download pages and that looked like the referrer. They were trying to tell me I was sending traffic using collectivized apps or some BS.

Just pulled the same link from another network... problem solved.

just curious what is facebook traffic considered as?

Search , Co-Reg , Banner , I-Frame ,Newsletter , Pre-Pop, E-mail, etc.

curious about this so that i'll know which offers technically do not allow social... =\

just curious what is facebook traffic considered as?

Search , Co-Reg , Banner , I-Frame ,Newsletter , Pre-Pop, E-mail, etc.

curious about this so that i'll know which offers technically do not allow social... =\

web/social, but i think most offers will explicitly state no social networking/facebook if they don't want that kind of traffic

ah the agony...waiting for my ads to approve, when its already late night here in Aus!

Big thanks to Jon for giving out this information quickly. Gotta love WF! =)

Yeah I haven't done FB ads in a while, what time does the (dis)approval team start?

And anyone else having trouble uploading images, like 1/3 of the time I have to upload the image multiple times before it works.

Yeah I haven't done FB ads in a while, what time does the (dis)approval team start?

And anyone else having trouble uploading images, like 1/3 of the time I have to upload the image multiple times before it works.

haven't been having that problem, but i'm not seeing the # of targeted users anymore...

lol - I love you Jon, but somebody lock this fucking thread before news spreads! I'm off to target 15 y.o. girls who like Rihanna for Ringtones.

Beat this. 1.42% ctr

attachment.php

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,894
Are the approvals still coming from the same server?

I need to cloak offers just to get intl stuff approved, and the good ol' cloaking script didn't work this time.

Are the approvals still coming from the same server?

I need to cloak offers just to get intl stuff approved, and the good ol' cloaking script didn't work this time.

cloak for any domain containing "intern.facebook.com" (ie harvard.intern.facebook.com)

cloak for any domain containing "intern.facebook.com" (ie harvard.intern.facebook.com)

Right. I'm using the script from affiliateplex. It looks for that domain, plus it has a list of known ips.

3 ads still got disapproved for not being viewable in the us.

Trying again now...