Link Bomb Service - Up to 100K Guaranteed Blog Comment Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the reports go out, if so I might have been left out of the loop <- see what i did there?

Yeah, your report went out today. Nice little pun there :D Ill resend it from a different address, let me know if you don't get it.

Review:

Bought 50,000 but ended up getting closer to 60,000. All links I spot checked were live. Loopline was very responsive to emails. Job well done!

* Results came in an email that got caught up in my GMail spam folder, so be sure to check your spam folder before you write an email asking where your order is, as I was about to do ;)

I guess Google doesn't like us trying to control their results, calling my report spam and all. lol Glad you got it. ;)

/ scratch head /

/ scratch head / - likewise, I am trying to figure out what you were talking about lol

Hi loopline,

I received the report (in less than 24 hours).
I order 25k and got about 28k.

I ran it through the free version of scrapebox for a while and then manually checked some of the links that were stated as not found and they were there. The best I can tell every single link is there.

I will probably be back with another order next week or so.
Once I go through some folders on my laptop and get a list of URLs to send you.

Thanks - Good Work

Sounds good, glad to see your happy with the links.

Sent payment and details for 100k, thanks.

I got your payment and I will get started shortly. Thanks!

Placed a Experimental order for now.

My site is a 2 year OLD domain and ranking for some pretty competitive keywords. I have ordered pack 2 (75k links)for keywords which are ranking low right now and some of them yet to be done any promotion. I will monitor the effect of your comments on their SERP over a period of 4 weeks before judging your service and leave a detailed review of your service.

Looking forward to getting some juicy comments.

Let me know if everything is in place.

Sounds good mate, I got your order. I will get it done. :)

Thanks Seabreeze and everyone else who has ordered. I have confirmed all orders to this point and sent out reports for almost all orders.

If you don't receive your report within a few days of orders double check your spam folder. I have had a few people whos report got sent to their spam folder.

Also I have left itrade for everyone, if I missed you please let me know so I can get you taken care of.

Thanks Seabreeze and everyone else who has ordered. I have confirmed all orders to this point and sent out reports for almost all orders.

If you don't receive your report within a few days of orders double check your spam folder. I have had a few people whos report got sent to their spam folder.

Also I have left itrade for everyone, if I missed you please let me know so I can get you taken care of.

Haven't got my report yet.

Ive been running a bit behind, came up short on the urls for posting to some orders, so I should have it all finished up and sent out by this weekend. Sorry for any delays.

MAtt

REVIEW:

Report took awhile to open - I guess that happens with over 100,000 links in there =)

All links were on unique URLs (and on average roughly 5 - 10 links per domain)

Great work, will definitely order again.

Same here....I want to purchase several more 100k blasts but he hasn't responded to emails or PMs....

Does anyone know if he has Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.