Link Bomb Service - Up to 100K Guaranteed Blog Comment Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is OK

REVIEW

Hey Matt, everything is fine. Report received, but was in spam.

On your service:

Communication: Very friendly. Rating: 10/10

Performance: Yes, there was a little delay , but got a bonus of 80 k Links ..... I bought 50 K, you sent me 132 k. OMG .... this bonus amazed me. I checked random links, everything seems fine. Rating: 10/10

Certainly this service is worth every cent. I recommend and will use it again.

Regards ;)

Your correct, its in there, along with the report. The report was sent 2 days ago with 80K bonus links. Have you checked the email that you gave for the report? Have you checked your spam folder?

Its there waiting for your to download, and has been. :)

Damn that was fast! Ordered 100k urls, ended up with 149k :)
Thanks loop!

No SERP changes yet but I'll post back if I see something significant.

Thanks guys for the orders. I left iTrader for everyone, if I missed anyone let me know.

All orders are completed and I am ready for new orders.

Hey Loop,
Just sent new order over for the 100k package... having issues paying with my main paypal for some reason. Can you PM me a direct Paypal invoice link to pay you so I can pay with my credit card?

Thanks man!
-J

Ive been using profile blast and the profile link life usually isnt to long. My question is will the blog commenting link last longer then a profile? Please pm me I am interested in an order after you reply thanks in advance

Hi loopline,

Is it a problem if I send you more than 1k urls ?

Do you change sometimes your list ? If I want to take regular orders, I would like to have not comments on always the same blogs...

Regards.

Loopline, you still offering this service?

Yes mate, its still running strong.

Ive been using profile blast and the profile link life usually isnt to long. My question is will the blog commenting link last longer then a profile? Please pm me I am interested in an order after you reply thanks in advance

As a general rule of thumb, blog comments usually last longer then profiles, a lot longer. I have lots of links out there from when I started using blog comments in early 2010. Ill send you a pm.

Hi loopline,

Is it a problem if I send you more than 1k urls ?

Do you change sometimes your list ? If I want to take regular orders, I would like to have not comments on always the same blogs...

Regards.

Yes I can do more then 1K ulrs. Just the more I do the slower the reports run. So it will just take more time to complete your order. So long as you don't mind waiting its all good.

I do regularly update my list, but if you keep the report and just remind me that you are looking to do an order to the same urls, we can exclude those so we don't place links on the same urls twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.